BDO Sydney - anyone got a SPARE ticket?

Ell

Likes Dirt
Well,
I'm one of those people who left this one just too late.
BDO Sydney sold out before i could get any money, and now, 2 days before the event, I'm looking for a ticket.
I'm not willing to support the scalpers on eBay, because it just supports a great problem of events selling out so f=ing fast, to then have all the tickets sold for the benifits of these creeps.
SO, I'm just looking for somebody whos selling a ticket for a genuine reason.
Where are these people?
Any on farkin?

Anywhere in the public relm?

Help out a fellow farkiner.

Ta all

Last edited:

m_g

Likes Dirt
sorry I dont have a spare ticket, but...the Pixies

DOes anyone think the Pixies are going to be playing???...BDO organisers have a habit of announcing, sometimes on the day, a secret band...This is more than likely going to be the case, if you look on the timetable there are some big gaps on the main stage...Also, I read an article in NME where Frank Black says he will be in Sydney in late January, either at BDO or a Pixies only shows..If it was a Pixies only show, they would have advertised it yonks ago...And , the Pixies have just released a live album...The conspiracy theory is gaining momentum!!!
So yeay, if you like the Pixies, you should be excited...I farkin am!!! woo hoo...
ps- hope you get a ticket man...

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
Try and find out who played at auckland and gold coast.

2 years ago i found out fear factory was playing as the secret guest by watching the gold coast channel V broadcast.

hysteria85

Likes Bikes
m_g said:
DOes anyone think the Pixies are going to be playing???...BDO organisers have a habit of announcing, sometimes on the day, a secret band...This is more than likely going to be the case, if you look on the timetable there are some big gaps on the main stage...Also, I read an article in NME where Frank Black says he will be in Sydney in late January, either at BDO or a Pixies only shows..If it was a Pixies only show, they would have advertised it yonks ago...And , the Pixies have just released a live album...The conspiracy theory is gaining momentum!!!
So yeay, if you like the Pixies, you should be excited...I farkin am!!! woo hoo...
ps- hope you get a ticket man...
I wish this was true, but there are no gaps at all on any of the main stages. They didn't play at Auckland or Gold Coast. When fear factory played in 2004 there was a TBA slot on the timetable, which there isn't this year.
Hopefully they will tour in the next few months.

hysteria85

Likes Bikes
Ell said:
Well,
BDO Sydney sold out before i could get any money, and now, 2 days before the event, I'm looking for a ticket.
I'm not willing to support the scalpers on eBay, because it just supports a great problem of events selling out so f=ing fast, to then have all the tickets sold for the benifits of these creeps.
Where are these people?
Any on farkin?

Ta all
Go to the official big day out website and ask on the forum there, I've seen quite a few tickets being sold there.

bazza

look at me
ebay for sure. i just sold a big day out gold coast ticket the other day for $105 and i saw plenty of sydney ones on there not going for stupid amounts of money. but yeah try it and go for it.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Ell said:
Well,
Where are these people?
Any on farkin?

Ta all

Im crook so sold my last ticket today. You are very slow, however - 500 tickets per week for like 6 weeks were released (after the main round tickets were released) on which I easily purchased two (the 500 sell-out in 5 min).

Just purchase one on eBay - you will only pay like $20.00 above purchase price.

600 posts - yeh, im the man :p

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ebay, my mate just got us a ticket each for $100, was for Perth though, you Sydney siders will have to fork out a bit more.

bazza

look at me
Ell said:
ebays no good - no credit card.

damn this confounded world.

browse the sellers and see if they supply an email for phone number and just buy it direct from them rather than over ebay.

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ell said:
ebays no good - no credit card.

damn this confounded world.
Thats what pay pal is for. What about your folks, I dont have a CC but have gotten alot of stuff of Ebay from mates CC's

Anthonaut

Likes Dirt
I've been using eBay for about a year now and have bought heaps of stuff and never had to use a credit card once!

Ell

Likes Dirt
wow... i actually found a ticket..

your required a credit card to sign up on ebay - and without signing up its virtualy impossible to contact sellers.

Ell

Likes Dirt
hysteria85 said:
I wish this was true, but there are no gaps at all on any of the main stages. They didn't play at Auckland or Gold Coast. When fear factory played in 2004 there was a TBA slot on the timetable, which there isn't this year.
Hopefully they will tour in the next few months.
There's a TBA in the hot house for sydney tomorow... i just saw it on the timetable then...
i wonder who?

SPECULATION AND WILD GUESSES ANYONE?