beautiful bikes - post them here

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
View attachment 401433

I know the build quality of these things might be a bit suspect but I'm struggling to find a line on it that doesn't work, chonky head tube included.
It's a shame they still don't look as good as their alloy predecessors, but yes - they do look good, and have a good distinct "brand image". They look wonky when they headset is flipped around to the short position though.

I saw that and thought it wasn’t a bad looker. Shame about their silly cable tray cable management.
IMO that's a really good idea, somewhat poorly executed.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Not sure if this is Rotorburn or Gravelburn content, but either way it's hot AF (and I'm not normally a purple anno kinda guy).
Custom Neuhaus Metalworks 29er

Going to give it a solid 8.5 out of 10 - there's something about the skinny rigid forks and bigger head tube that's not quite sitting right for me.

Would not say no to it though.

Alliance-1.jpg

Titanium FS bikes still seem like an answer to a question no one asked but I wouldn't say no to this either.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Not sure if this is Rotorburn or Gravelburn content, but either way it's hot AF (and I'm not normally a purple anno kinda guy).
Custom Neuhaus Metalworks 29er

It's a cool looking bike but I'm not sure what market it is aimed at.

Tyre combo, stem, bars and dropper post, say All Mountain. The hardtail frame and rigid fork, you could maybe say gravel. To top it off it's a single speed so maybe it's just for the Hipsters to go pick up their 24 ounce caramel, creme de menthe, white chocolate powder, butterscotch, English toffee, peppermint and white coffee. :p

Lucaw

Next in line
It's a cool looking bike but I'm not sure what market it is aimed at.

Tyre combo, stem, bars and dropper post, say All Mountain. The hardtail frame and rigid fork, you could maybe say gravel. To top it off it's a single speed so maybe it's just for the Hipsters to go pick up their 24 ounce caramel, creme de menthe, white chocolate powder, butterscotch, English toffee, peppermint and white coffee. :p
Cable brakes tooo_O