beautiful bikes - post them here

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Beggars can't be choosers when the wheels are sponsored.
You can guarantee there will be a set of Hopes on standby for if when the supplied wheels go boom!
I think I see a Fortus logo on the front wheel - but yeah Race Face make decent wheels too.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I think I see a Fortus logo on the front wheel - but yeah Race Face make decent wheels too.
Shhh, don't tell RF there's a Hope wheel on there!

Horses for courses. I've not had an issue with RF, but I've not had an issue with Stan's Crest rims either (the upside of being miniature). Quinn is a way harder rider and waaaaaaaaay better rider than most of us could hope to be!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Shhh, don't tell RF there's a Hope wheel on there!

Horses for courses. I've not had an issue with RF, but I've not had an issue with Stan's Crest rims either (the upside of being miniature). Quinn is a way harder rider and waaaaaaaaay better rider than most of us could hope to be!
So true that! Both of those kids are super impressive. I remember watching Felix a few years ago hit Shannon’s gap at a Cressy decent race and was blown away such a slight kid could load up those wheels as hard as he did and launched it to the moon. The sound was impressive.
I dig the reserved attitude they have. Just get on and get the job done without all the teenage bragging and hoopla of most.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I see Trek as a bike for everyone type brand like Canyon and Specialized - Rightly or wrongly, I still view Cannondale like I did in the 90s..
Sigh. Ever ridden one? Just kidding. I'm the same with Giant. They have never stood out as a bike I'd like to ride. And you rarely see a Giant at the front of a World Cup level race, unlike Trek and Specialized.

In saying that, Specialized did walk the copyright line with the Epic Supercaliber Edition, sorry, Epic World Cup.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Sigh. Ever ridden one? Just kidding. I'm the same with Giant. They have never stood out as a bike I'd like to ride. And you rarely see a Giant at the front of a World Cup level race, unlike Trek and Specialized.

In saying that, Specialized did walk the copyright line with the Epic Supercaliber Edition, sorry, Epic World Cup.
I owned a Specialized Rockhopper Comp back in the 90s so it's another brand I have an affinity with whereas I don't with Trek and Giant. That said I've owned a Giant too..

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Oath they did, Trek done the shock inside the toptube, Spech copied it for the new epic.

I've never owned a Trek or Giant (Zwift bike is a Defy) does a bike that doesn't move through the trees count ?

I would own any of them in a heartbeat, great bikes and awesome customer service.

My sons Trek had a frame replaced because of a bottle cage mount.

My first decent bike back in 2007 was a Spech Enduro, they sorted that fork out for the new owner twice.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Have owned both Trek and Cannondale. Both have been superb bikes and been huuuuge value for money. I still have them both in the garage, actually.

#NeverGiant