Beenleigh dj's?

STPryde

Likes Bikes
Does anyone know whats happening with the beenas dj's? I havent been out there in a few months, but last time i saw them they'd been flattened and rumors were that they were going to be rebuilt within a week or 2. Nothing happened for ages so i sorta forgot about them, and as far as i know nothing has happened yet, right? Just wondering if any one knows who, when, where, how they're going to be rebuilt, if they havent already.

Sam.

Eats Squid
I am pretty sure that if they were flattened, and are rebuilt then it won't be posted all over farkin that they are back up;)

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no there council jumps (right beside the skatepark) and the flatened them and were putting them in the other direction from the roll in (which is absolutely massive) because of the wind and sun in your eyes when jumping them.

they are going really really slow. only doing something every couple of months.

at the moment its just the big roll in and like a million piles of dirt. dunno whn there going to actually turn it into jumps.

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep there's just piles of dirt and a huge fuck off roll in. They're taking their sweet time.

STPryde

Likes Bikes
yea thats what i thought, last time i was there it was just that monolithic roll in in front of a patch of dirt

thompo

Likes Dirt
have the dirt jumps been finished yet? need to know as mates suggested going there on the weekend.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
yea there all up and ready to ride and have been for a while now they have 3 sets small medium and big which are sorta vert there heaps cool