Beer for Bags - Crumpler Launches its 2nd Annual Sale with a Difference

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Crumpler Launches its 2nd Annual Sale with a Difference

After a successful launch in 2004, Beer For Bags will see Crumpler bag company this November swap bags for beer. Shoppers will haul slabs of beer into the Crumpler shop in order to get hold of a top quality laptop, messenger, photo or camera bag.

While other companies offer discounts and sales, Crumpler likes to mix things up a bit. Our company employees and management all love the amber fluid, so we think Beer for Bags is a fair exchange!

The offer is really simple: shoppers get themselves a spinning wheel coaster (collect from the Crumpler store at 156 Adelaide St Brisbane or go to www.crumpler.com.au) and then give it a twirl. A combination comes up showing how much beer they should bring to Crumpler and what they'll get in return. Keep spinning until you find a combination that suits you.

For example, two slab's of Coopers can be exchanged for a Crumpler Complete Seed Messenger Bag. . . representing a big saving for shoppers – and a big night for us!

There’s no other sale like it in the world, so the streets of Brisbane will be clogged this November with keen bag buyers sweating and lugging slabs of beer into Crumpler

Beer for Bags – we’ll drink to that!

Please forward to anyone that may be interested!

For more information, contact:

Amy Phillips
Crumpler
Shop 4/156 Adelaide Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
t 07 32210279
m 0404625061
www.crumpler.com.au

wilson

Cannon Fodder
dodgie cops

The beer for bags sale in Adelaide was raided by the cops on a friday night and 42 cases of beer was confiscated. sounds a little sus if you ask me... I wonder how much of that beer is still at the station? I think its still on for Melbourne in March?