beerburrum track

bennymac

Likes Dirt
hi all i'm headin to the beerburrum track tomorrow and just want to know how it is after last weekends race and all the rain we have had this week:confused::confused:

Reece.

Likes Dirt
hi all i'm headin to the beerburrum track tomorrow and just want to know how it is after last weekends race and all the rain we have had this week:confused::confused:
After last weekend its still sweet,
after the rain, cant tell you that cuz i dont know, but normally is good from the rain, just abit muddy at the bottomm

blackandblue

Likes Bikes
the track is running awesome ATM, pity about all the rubbish at the top. cant see the rangers turning a blind eye to the track being there for much longer if the rubbish continues to accumulate at the current rate.:mad:

my mates and i a cruisen out later this week for another ride and will have to tidy the place up :(
but come on guys if u take it out there, TAKE IT HOME or well lose another track!!!!

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the track is running awesome ATM, pity about all the rubbish at the top. cant see the rangers turning a blind eye to the track being there for much longer if the rubbish continues to accumulate at the current rate.:mad:

my mates and i a cruisen out later this week for another ride and will have to tidy the place up :(
but come on guys if u take it out there, TAKE IT HOME or well lose another track!!!!
if you mean the the wooden ramp that has been destroyed ? if so that was the club's responsibility. i was out there today and it didn't look in to bad shape at all apart from the ramp.

bennymac

Likes Dirt
ok ppl

come on guys if you take shit to a track take it home with you dont just dump it there:mad::mad:

thanks for the heads up on the track ppls. but we ended up going to clear mt as with all the rain on sat i didnt want to get there to just play in the mud.

oh and who ever has been working on clear mt thanks its a lot more fun to rip down there now:D:D:p

twisty

Likes Bikes
I headed out there today and the track is fine apart from the bottom section which was full on muddy