Beerology?

Dane

Likes Dirt
Yes another booze thread :( sorry. However being the silly season that it is, with higher than average beer consumption (for myself any way), i was wondering if any one had a reasonable explanation as to why i have now developed a beer gut! I went to schoolies with a stomach as flat as a wall (no not ripped... :( but i was getting there), and now i have a nice little beer gut.

naz

Criminally Inane
iLikeBasS said:
i was wondering if any one had a reasonable explanation as to why i have now developed a beer gut! I went to schoolies with a stomach as flat as a wall (no not ripped... but i was getting there), and now i have a nice little beer gut.
YOUR PREGNANT, damn man it must suck :p
im not drunk just saw beer n said my fav beers cant help being impulsive

Dane

Likes Dirt
naz said:
YOUR PREGNANT, damn man it must suck :p
shit naz, you had me worried for a moment there, but the doctor said because i have a ding ding, i cant get pregnant.

naz

Criminally Inane
oh i dont know ever seen that movie when arnie gets preggo...its sketchy i always have safe sex now, the worlds too fucked up :p

Good Q
how the hell do you end up with a beer gut from drinkin lots of beer EVEN IF you eat totally healthily.
Not including sport freaks

bazza

look at me
naz said:
wooooooo
heinken corona teds woooooooooooo ha
they are not schoolies drinks!!! wayyyyy to exy for that experience! but i have always had a beer gut. or maybe its just a plain old fat gut. either or. beer is your friend. goon is not. thats my moto in life. atm anyway.

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Beer has bulk carbohydrates. This either means that you'll have a heap of energy that you can use riding the next day or you'll end up fat. Thats my explanation, beats me if its right though.

naz

Criminally Inane
bazza said:
naz said:
wooooooo
heinken corona teds woooooooooooo ha
they are not schoolies drinks!!! wayyyyy to exy for that experience! but i have always had a beer gut. or maybe its just a plain old fat gut. either or. beer is your friend. goon is not. thats my moto in life. atm anyway.
classy beer :p, goon is evil bacardi festival at darling harbour woo, set a tree on fire then swam in darling harbour goon is evil :twisted:

LordNikon

Uber Geek
lindsay... that explanation is exactly right.

beer = bulk energy... if you don't use it your body will store the energy as fat.

Any interesting proof for this fact is if you watch survivor, the fat people always have far more energy than the fit ones.

ellemenophee

Likes Bikes
Thats cos your measuring yourself with your beer jacket on ! The same jacket that allows you to walk home in the dead of winter, after a night drinking in only a t shirt & no jacket without feeling the cold.

A the same time your beer goggles ( duh ) are on obviously. Your beer compass helps you get home. No matter how pissed you get your still able to tell what basic direction is home- yeah for the beer compass.