Bega Backyard Skills track (update 25/4) Pg1

Ron

Likes Dirt
Hey, I did have a thread for this awhile ago but Its not been moved here so I'll make a new one.

Me and a few mates put together a few other bits and pieces to hone our skills. Just a bit of fun while practicing some building skills. Its located on My own property in a spare paddock with a leaky dam, which makes a good drop in. It's been a progressive task just doing bits of work here and there.

Update 25 April:

Recent Update 14 April:

The top berms.

The next bit of NS...

The single track stuff, it's quite tight but it's good.

Drainage is going to need some work. Rain's good though for working with the soil.

The sawing/building area. Cheers to my old man for the wood...

Last edited:

Ron

Likes Dirt
Hey nice track how does the pallet in the berm go i have a few i my shed??
It's not as good as a properly shaped berm but i works, needs some more work.

I've been busy working on some more NS stuff, and also thought as it's a skills track to add some bits of single track. Pictures soon... (me and a mate (Giant_4_life) might be going to Thredbo these holidays, going to be sweet if we do. Get some ideas maybe...)

Ron

Likes Dirt
Thats sweet. Yeah, i got some coming in a sec. Want to come and have a build before the end of the holidays?

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

That first north shore reminds me of the step brother bunk bed.....

If you've seen it you'l know what I mean :p

Cheers

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
nice looks a bit wonky on the first photo but the single track stuff and berms look nice and smooth...
im going up to my farm on the long weekend and gunna try build some ns and a single track down the mountain like that but a little smoother and more jumps

damoone

Likes Bikes
Look really good keep it up
i also have a lot of land like this ITs hell good build almost anything you want :D