Beginner from Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne.

jimmys

Cannon Fodder
Hi everyone,

Last year i was in Europe with my girlfriend and ended up in Durmitor National park in Montenegro and was told to hire a mtb and check out the park, luckily we ended up with a set of decent bikes as we thought it would be quite tame, it was, but there were also alot of downhill trails intersecting the paths... next thing i know we are doing some downhill and it was a tonne of fun, nothing too crazy but at this point i had not been on any bicycle since i was 15 (now 24 yrs old).
Fast forward 6 months and I have been looking for an activity to do that is exercise/alot of fun and i remembered that experience so i pulled dads old Norco Scrambler out of the shed dusted it off and had a play around with it. I know its not exactly a downhill bike but thought i should start small and build my skills up and just have a bit of fun, so thats why i am here just looking for a good community and some info.

Thanks for having me!

James

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Great to hear you've caught the bug. Where in the Dandenong's are you? Plenty of riding up there.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah ive heard about the trails out there, might get up there tomorrow, thanks mate
I'm riding tomorrow if u want to go with someone? Riding from home (belgrave south) at 9:00am. PM me if keen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk