Beginning downhill

trailjunky

Cannon Fodder
hi all
i have just started to get into downhill riding and was wondering if someone could give me an idea on where some easy mellow trails are. I am 14 and live in sydney but am willing to make a trip to somewhere far away. So far i have gone to red hill and oxford falls but i am looking for some more trails.

PS: sometimes my little brother wants to come with me and he is young so please take that into account.

thanks

Plow King

Little bit.
You should have a search on the forums before you post up something like this, its been answered many times before.

But, try checking out the track at ourimbah, it is considered one of the easiest in the sydney regions and if your not upto ridiing then you can just get off and walk, there are easier b lines around some of the harder sections.
Goto www.ccomtb.org for more info.

Cheers Chris

atty

Has excellent taste.
shit would you say ourimbah is easy, i was tense all the way and im dtill clocking it at 5 minutes

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh,ourimbah is easy.even though i came close to breaking my back there :confused:

um,sydney is quite a big area.maybe try to shorten down your inquiries to some where close.ourimbah is definitely a viable option,and not just the tower track either,they got more tracks about.