Ben Nylen.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Wonder where the song inspiration came from?! I swear i'd like to know how you'd actually succeed in life with out me Kane =] Siik vid!! YEOW!

Benji is pinning sooo fast! <3

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Kane, just about hitting the spot for me on this shoot. Love the lighting, though maybe add one or two at least more shots from far away if possible where you see the rider moving for a longer period of time, you seem to love and follow those close ups well which is great, but well from what i could see, I think there was too many tree's for a long time frame period shot type thing. Great job, I love the faded music, my fav. song of the week now cheers! and the small interview, it's on the Banshee Legend sicklines review congrats!

http://www.sicklines.com/2009/02/04/preview-banshee-legend-mk-1/#more-3501

Kane.

Likes Dirt
Hey Kane, just about hitting the spot for me on this shoot. Love the lighting, though maybe add one or two at least more shots from far away if possible where you see the rider moving for a longer period of time, you seem to love and follow those close ups well which is great, but well from what i could see, I think there was too many tree's for a long time frame period shot type thing. Great job, I love the faded music, my fav. song of the week now cheers! and the small interview, it's on the Banshee Legend sicklines review congrats!

http://www.sicklines.com/2009/02/04/preview-banshee-legend-mk-1/#more-3501
Cheers for the feedback man.

Good to get some proper feedback, yeah I will take your thoughts into consideration next time and see how it works.
Also cheers for the link for the Sick lines website good to know where my works getting posted.

Last edited:

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers for the feedback man.

Good to get some proper feedback, yeah I will take your thoughts into consideration next time and see how it works.
Also cheers for the link for the Sick lines website good to know where my works getting posted.
Out of interest were you at either stromlo or buller national rounds?