Bendigo 6 Hour Enduro

akashra

Eats Squid
I'm not sure if that was a bad attempt at a dig or I just completely misunderstood the question.

It's from three different riders, one from memory set the fastest lap of the race (in fact I think that was while he had it on).

softek

Likes Dirt
I'm not sure if that was a bad attempt at a dig or I just completely misunderstood the question.

It's from three different riders, one from memory set the fastest lap of the race (in fact I think that was while he had it on).
sorry mate, it was a DIG, come on man, gotta have a laugh right bro.

any chance of seeing just a short 5 min video of highlights, just never been out there thats all, give us newbies a chance to see what we can expect

Timmy!!!

Likes Dirt
I went up for the handicap race today, and it was excellent! The trails are in beautiful condition, the organisation was flawless, and I found a new challenge every time I turned a corner.

Cool!

Jed21

Likes Bikes
Great to hear all the good feed back from some of the guys that rode today and also see some good posts here, a lot of work has gone into making the trails more fun!

kv1973

Likes Dirt
great to hear its a good track well done to the crew that made it happen! Never ridden it but looking forward to it. So what tyres will suit the this track?

johndh

Likes Dirt
I run tubeless crossmarks or similar, and agree something with a good sidewall, although the "lighter" riders seem to get away with light tyres.

johndh

Likes Dirt
Very little loose rocks the ground is still quite damp and grippy. The faster riders averaged 21km per hr even I averaged 18 it is quite fast and flowing no big climbs but no big downhill therefore not a lot of resting sections.

Beechie

Banned
Sounds like 6 hours of fun

Check out this track report I stumbled accross.
http://rockyriders.com/

Sounds like the Bendigo crew have fine tuned the track to perfection.
With other venues closed and water ravaged - along with Jubberland this is a must do event.

red gum

Likes Dirt
how does the track cope with the the wet that they are forcasting does it get petty muddy will larsen cope.

johndh

Likes Dirt
The current forecast is for 1-5mm, I rode the track last week after 20mm overnight and it was great, so it won't affect it at all, unless we get alot of rain on the day eg 30+mm which in not likely.

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Don`t worry about the rain Red Gum, just remember the warm track pants and jacket for when you are having a rest. Forecast is for less than 10mm of rain but a high of just 14. A little bit of moisture in the air and a light breeze is not a good combination for warm, sweaty lycra clad bodies to stand around in. Is the coffee cart booked John?
Cheers
MH

Jed21

Likes Bikes
Just looking at the numbers with Gaz and they look amazing, very close to sold out at just after 10pm

krusty66

Likes Dirt
Hi Team, the Goldcross crew will be providing free mechanical support to anyone who needs it. Its going to be a great day of riding, the track looks amazing.