Bendigo Downhill Crew

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Kyle or co, any of you looking to move into town in the near future?

On the hunt for some riding room mates.

sunny

Likes Dirt
So wombat this weekend?
You still up for Wombat with Benny this weekend? Need to get it in before you go.

Kyle or co, any of you looking to move into town in the near future?

On the hunt for some riding room mates.
Yeah, the kids are looking to move out. They are good at cutting up rubbish and sticking random bits of paper together. They can't clean their rooms, but I'm sure for $2.50, Yas will mow the lawn.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
You still up for Wombat with Benny this weekend? Need to get it in before you go.

Yeah, the kids are looking to move out. They are good at cutting up rubbish and sticking random bits of paper together. They can't clean their rooms, but I'm sure for $2.50, Yas will mow the lawn.
how are their box making skills? :p they keeping you busy?

sunny

Likes Dirt
how are their box making skills? :p they keeping you busy?
Don't think they're up to making the boxes, but again, are quite happy to stick random bits of shite to them, or to fill them with leaves, bark, stones, dirt, dead animals (or parts of dead animals), flowers, pencils....(the list goes on), and then request we put them in the middle of the table as 'decoration'. (decomposing yabby claws are NOT decoration....).

indica

Serial flasher
Castlemaine Al?

I've been there once, seems like fun tracks and I think they have recently had enduro's there so the track should be well ridden.

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Wow mig druckit mycket, fantastiskt svenskar gör vansinniga saker ! pinelys! WTf 10?! mmm träskalle! yay!