Bendigo mid week rides

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Anybody interested in rides around Bendigo during the week?
I head out by myself most Tuesdays and Fridays for a few hours while kids are at kinder and school. Always keen for some company to laugh at me when I fall off.
Cheers
MH

warrior

Likes Dirt
Anybody interested in rides around Bendigo during the week?
I head out by myself most Tuesdays and Fridays for a few hours while kids are at kinder and school. Always keen for some company to laugh at me when I fall off.
Cheers
MH
Hey MH. What kind of riding are you thinking of? I'd be keen to get out during the week (Uni and work permitting). I mainly ride DH but don’t mind a bit of FR. XC is not really my cup of tea, my bike doesn’t pedal well back up the hills

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
XC riding mostly. Not really any big hills out my way (Epsom). It`s a good pedal session though. Mostly old roo trails that have developed into single track and a few moto trails out into the Welsford forest. I`ve been working out ways of linking them together so I spend as little time as possible on the car tracks.
If anyone is interested, I`m heading out tomorrow morning. Meet up at Jenny`s Kinder on Ironstone Rd at 9:30. I`m planning on about 30k`s depending on who turns up and the weather.
Cheers
MH

indica

Serial flasher
I mainly ride DH but don’t mind a bit of FR. XC is not really my cup of tea, my bike doesn’t pedal well back up the hills
Bullshit - mainly digging holes in roads...

When was the last time you rode Mick????? :)

warrior

Likes Dirt
Bullshit - mainly digging holes in roads...

When was the last time you rode Mick????? :)
I do love digging those holes ;)

Went for a spin yesterday. Nothing serious, just been hitting the hills behind my place. Trying to get back into it. Keen to get out and ride some proper tracks again. Just haven't had time recently. That all changes at the end of June when i finish exams! No uni for 5 weeks means alot of ride time.

sunny

Likes Dirt
Thanks for today MH - for making me realise just how soft I've become.......

I'd be up for that again....maybe I can ride faster next time....

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Friday 10th June

I want to take the new single speed toy for a spin on Friday morning.
Anybody interested in joining me?
Thinking just a shortish 15 - 20 km spin starting in Epsom.
Cheers
MH

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I want to take the new single speed toy for a spin on Friday morning.
Anybody interested in joining me?
Thinking just a shortish 15 - 20 km spin starting in Epsom.
Cheers
MH
I'll check my roster today and see how next week looks. :D

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
I'll check my roster today and see how next week looks. :D
You should be OK to just take the time off. The boss is away for 2 weeks isn`t he?
Tuesday next week is looking good and maybe Friday.
Went out today with my wife for only the 3rd time ever and had a blast. Showed her how to roll through some drop-ins along the railway. The new Secret Single Track is bedding in nicely too. The motos haven`t found it yet either.
Cheers
MH

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Great.
Meet at the Old Green Bean (cnr Littleton Tce and Mundy St opposite the big blue tyre place) for CAFFEEEENNN!!!! at around 10:00?
How`s the knee recovery going? You haven`t starved waiting for dinner to be cooked yet have you?
Cheers
MH

indica

Serial flasher
Knee is going okay - have started to stretch to get some movement back - still have a bit of swelling and two lumps where the holes were made.
Food - ha, only could put up with that one night, fuck it is hard to sit down and do nothing - SO BORING.

I will pass it on to the dear wifey ..... shame to miss all this superb riding weather...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Great.
Meet at the Old Green Bean (cnr Littleton Tce and Mundy St opposite the big blue tyre place) for CAFFEEEENNN!!!! at around 10:00?
How`s the knee recovery going? You haven`t starved waiting for dinner to be cooked yet have you?
Cheers
MH
im keen to join if that's alright? just have to back by around 2.30pm ( i can follow anyone to the place we go or whatever to leave early if need be. )

Anyone wanna hit maldon in the morning?

sunny

Likes Dirt
Great.
Cheers
MH
Sounds good.....
Much to my joy, I am no longer on kitchen duty. Breakfast for dinner - awesome!

im keen to join if that's alright? just have to back by around 2.30pm ( i can follow anyone to the place we go or whatever to leave early if need be. )
Anyone wanna hit maldon in the morning?
Rik, I can pick you up on Friday if you like.

Maybe next time with Maldon though.

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Going to ride to school with young bloke then into town for coffee. I was just going to pedal around for the day. Got to be back in Epsom by 2:00 for the kinda run. Might give the Garry Fisher a go rather than the Monkey.
Cheers
MH

sunny

Likes Dirt
We could meet for coffee, go to Spring Gully, and then I can take you home so you're back by 2pm.