FOUND Berkely, Wollongong - Black Downhill Bike (dh comp maybe)

birdie

Likes Dirt
Saw a kid about 13 riding this bike along northcliff drive. I watched him go to a house where he dumped the bike on the lawn and went inside. The bike has been on and off this front lawn for a while now.

I have a lot of reason to think its stolen as most 13 year olds living in poor homes cannot afford dh race bikes that they can hardly fit on. (i could be wrong)

If you know of someone who owns this or might own this, contact me and i'll give you the detaills and help you out a bit.

Cheers guys

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Saw a kid about 13 riding this bike along northcliff drive. I watched him go to a house where he dumped the bike on the lawn and went inside. The bike has been on and off this front lawn for a while now.

I have a lot of reason to think its stolen as most 13 year olds living in poor homes cannot afford dh race bikes that they can hardly fit on. (i could be wrong)

If you know of someone who owns this or might own this, contact me and i'll give you the detaills and help you out a bit.

Cheers guys
Sure does sound like Berkerly...

Sam.

Eats Squid
Simon, any chance it could be a dodgy re spray on DH comp? I know that Patrick got his green one stolen, and there's often a chance that the thieves will re spray the bike, often in a really dodgy matte black.

Maurice.

Banned
Simon, any chance it could be a dodgy re spray on DH comp? I know that Patrick got his green one stolen, and there's often a chance that the thieves will re spray the bike, often in a really dodgy matte black.
I'll eat your dog.

birdie

Likes Dirt
It could be. The house was near the lake side of berkely just near that school zone. Had black fork stanchions, marzocchi? Thats one thing they couldnt respray.
I almost felt like taking the bike just because i knew the original owner would rather me have it than that little rat kid lol

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
I had a Trek stolen in the Gong last year. Saw a kid riding it, about 15, bike was resprayed. Black.
Same location too. Chased the little turd and he got away.

About two weeks later saw an Indian Uni student using it as his commuter in North Wollongong.
Must have brought it off said grommet.

red

Likes Dirt
I had a Trek stolen in the Gong last year. Saw a kid riding it, about 15, bike was resprayed. Black.
Same location too. Chased the little turd and he got away.

About two weeks later saw an Indian Uni student using it as his commuter in North Wollongong.
Must have brought it off said grommet.
can i take it if i see it
ill get it back you
and is the guy australian and do you have a photo of it

Sam.

Eats Squid
It could be. The house was near the lake side of berkely just near that school zone. Had black fork stanchions, marzocchi? Thats one thing they couldnt respray.
I almost felt like taking the bike just because i knew the original owner would rather me have it than that little rat kid lol
Somehow I don't think the fork stanchions would mean a thing to them, they're just interested in changing the colour of everything so its hard to recognise.

Maurice.

Banned
Somehow I don't think the fork stanchions would mean a thing to them, they're just interested in changing the colour of everything so its hard to recognise.
OH, play the race card now sam:mad:

ha, but srsly. I swear I saw the exact bike today, an indigenous australia around lego land riding a large frame 05 DH comp with marzocchi 888, but you said birdie that it was a Norco, so I din't take much notice.

birdie

Likes Dirt
OH, play the race card now sam:mad:

ha, but srsly. I swear I saw the exact bike today, an indigenous australia around lego land riding a large frame 05 DH comp with marzocchi 888, but you said birdie that it was a Norco, so I din't take much notice.
Thought it was a norco but i only drove past quicky and it was the first thing that came to my head. Definitely had older 888's and all black. He was with a couple of other little kids doubling a shit motorbike