Berrecloth on the Gravity Diet?

What has been Berrecloth's main staple in his gravity diet?

• Pies

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Beer

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Beer Pies

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Johnny

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

Pixsoul

Regulating n00bs
So I was watching Seasons (which I think is mostly crap, but that's for another thread) and I couldn't help but notice that Berrecloth look's like he has been on the "Gravity Diet".

For those of you not in the now, the gravity diet consists mainly of copius amounts of junk food and alcohol. Force = mass x acceleration, so if you increase the mass you will go faster and demolish more more shit in your way should you crash. Obviously I did have input into the gravity diet as I have extensive experience with copius amounts of food, alcohol and crashing. It looks like little old Berrecloth aint so little anymore, which leads me to believe he has been giving the Gravity Diet a whirl.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

benwilson1

Likes Dirt
hahaha talk about a random question....

so your telly me instead of losing weight....i should eat more thus make me fatser??? too bad my doctor wouldnt agree

Pixsoul

Regulating n00bs
Is Seasons really that bad?....I was looking forward to it:(
The DH sections are good....it's just a bit wanky in sections, especially the cam mccaul and berrecloth shiz. They just harp on about how they train so hard, and they are so devoted (kinda the vibe of the whole vid, we all train so hard, oh we r so awesome, rah rah rah) and crap, just jumping into lakes and pools practicing. I can pull a backflip into a pool, no dramas, i want to see something I can't do!

End of the day, a good mtb vid will make you want to grab your bike and go ride...it didn't do that for me.

Pixsoul

Regulating n00bs
hahaha talk about a random question....

so your telly me instead of losing weight....i should eat more thus make me fatser??? too bad my doctor wouldnt agree
That's exactly right, drinking beer and eating is a great upper body work out too. As you lift stuff to your mouth alot working those biceps.

Kirky

Likes Dirt
Pfft, pies. He eats meat... Like a real man.

His bro is pretty buff though.

He has man boobies.:rolleyes:

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it just me or this thread is turning into a mainstream celebrity watch magazine. The ones that make up bullshit assumptions from one picture and etc. So what if Berrecloth is a solid bloke, he's still a bloody good rider. Soon mountain bikers will be shoving their hands down their throats to fit into xs monster energy shirts to pull off the 'desired' appearance:rolleyes:.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
I read in trashy mags that he was recovering from a recent drug overdose after snorting crack of a midget prostitutes arse. Could be wrong though:confused:

strauss

Likes Dirt
gee's i didn't realise i was reading womans weekly!:eek: cut the guy some slack he is not exactly a small bloke! every one goes through their stages.

I thought seasons was actually a pretty good flick (made me want to hop on my bike anyways)