Best bike brand?

whats the best bike brands out there?
im gunna buy a new bmx in a few weeks regardless of the cost.
so.. if anyone has any good brands that they know or have heard to be good.. let me know :)

thanks,
daniel

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
regardless of the price huh?

go this then.

Colony Sect Limited complete

VERY LIMITED EDITION TOP OF THE LINE BIKE FROM COLONY. ONLY 75 PRODUCED FOR THE WORLD.
- Colony 21" Sect Frame
- Colony Official V3 10mm Forks
- Colony Unlucky 13 7.9" Bars & Official Stem
- Colony 48 Spline 3PC Crankset with Official 7075 CNC Sprocket, Wellgo MG-1 Sealed Pedals & Sealed Mid BB
- Alex Supra B 36H Wheelset (Black Front/Chrome Rear) with We The People Supreme/Q-Lite Hubs
- Colony One Way Pegs (1 Pair), Colony Integrated Headset, Colony Pivotal Mid Seat & Stump Post
- CNC Alloy U-Brake with Linear Cable & Colony Transformer Lever
- 25/9 Gearing

http://www.strictlybmx.com/img/productImages/complete bikes/Colony_SectLE_580.jpg

Michae1

Likes Dirt
Hey champ, I'm only new here myself, but i'd recommend that you do a few things.

Use the search button. (as I'm sure there is probably a bucket load of threads here on the topic)

Head down to the local skatepark, bmx track or both and see what people are riding (try get down to a track on race days to see more variety of bikes)

Go visit the local bike shops and see what they stock and have a ride of a few bikes and see what feels good to YOU.

:)

regardless of the price huh?

go this then.

Colony Sect Limited complete

VERY LIMITED EDITION TOP OF THE LINE BIKE FROM COLONY. ONLY 75 PRODUCED FOR THE WORLD.
- Colony 21" Sect Frame
- Colony Official V3 10mm Forks
- Colony Unlucky 13 7.9" Bars & Official Stem
- Colony 48 Spline 3PC Crankset with Official 7075 CNC Sprocket, Wellgo MG-1 Sealed Pedals & Sealed Mid BB
- Alex Supra B 36H Wheelset (Black Front/Chrome Rear) with We The People Supreme/Q-Lite Hubs
- Colony One Way Pegs (1 Pair), Colony Integrated Headset, Colony Pivotal Mid Seat & Stump Post
- CNC Alloy U-Brake with Linear Cable & Colony Transformer Lever
- 25/9 Gearing

http://www.strictlybmx.com/img/productImages/complete bikes/Colony_SectLE_580.jpg
i checked the url out.. it does look pretty simple. im checking out the rest of the website now.. thanks for the help. looking for a 20" bike over a 21".

chelsea_fan7

Likes Dirt
If you want a good bmx regardless of the cost go custom from the states. You can build a top of the line bike for like $2000 including postage from somewhere like empirebmx.com

No Licence

Likes Bikes
How old are you mate? Geez no worries on cost that must be cool. Dont forget to post up this bike you buy. If i was you id find the most expensive most sick wicked super fantastic ridiculously awesome BMX on this site, then buy one better than that. Then you would most definatley be the coolest dude on the site with the best bike ever! :cool::rolleyes:

How old are you mate? Geez no worries on cost that must be cool. Dont forget to post up this bike you buy. If i was you id find the most expensive most sick wicked super fantastic ridiculously awesome BMX on this site, then buy one better than that. Then you would most definatley be the coolest dude on the site with the best bike ever! :cool::rolleyes:
haha awesome idea. umm yeah my parents owe me.. so i have an unlimited spending limit. im 16.

No Licence

Likes Bikes
They going to owe you when it comes time to buy a car, being 16 thats pretty soon. Though with an unlimited bike fund you would most definatley be an awesome rider, would be easy to pick up sponsors being so awesome so you will prolly turn pro an have heaps of cash by then. Being that the more you spend on your bike relates to how sick you ride. I bought a second hand stp2, an can only afford a second hand wethepeople, so when i goto the local trails i just sit an watch.

Last edited:

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
If what you say is true... By the way, why do they owe you and how?

Find maximum $ they are willing to throw at situation.

Buy decent BMX complete.
Put rest of money into high interest cash management account like ING (around 7%)
Use money to buy car/travel/etc in future.
Inform parents of this idea.

They will probably be impressed/respect you for it, and you'll be so ridiculously glad in the future. I never really got handouts from the olds, but if I could go back and change spending $4500 on brakes for my car, and invest instead I would do it in a heartbeat.

Honestly, any decent BMX will be able to outperform you by far. I've seen a drunk bum at a dodgy skatepark on an old Haro that outrode me. Use your head and do something with this situation that will really benefit you - if it is as you say it is.

del

Likes Dirt
^ financially and in regards to life in general, slips right. Invest. i'd do it in shares with that amount of money AFTER you know what your doing. or if you cbFfzzZzrofFLll bank is alright too. though i doubt this is a very accurate/true/non-exaggerated thread.