Best Com Games pic yet!

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
OK, so its not a picture of Myra Moller from the Cook Islands....... but it comes close. This was taken at the bottom of the rock roll over at the end of the Granite section. Enjoy!

Attachments

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
yeah its a classic. she was ok afterwards, just a few scrapes..... considering she has a loaded gun on her hip, she was pretty lucky!

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was a volunteer there at the time and yeah, that gun was the thing she was most worried about - i offered to hold it but she declined. they were actually looking at riding it for a fair while, i rode it first to try and show them what to do (i was on spd's with dunlop volley's) and they didn't do anything that i did. very different lines.

my take on it was she went straight down, into a rut in the dust, barely touched the brakes and shoulder charged the tree. one tough cookie though, she got straight up, dusted herself off and rode away.

on the myra note aswell, melbourne is her new home. she's moving in this week and will base her training for world champs later this year from melbourne. will be good to have another rider in the elite womens fields at aussie races.

Last edited:

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, i didn't think she'd take me up on the offer but i thought it was worth a try.