Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Halo twin rails

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • other

Votes: 23 11.1%

• Total voters

DjRyde

Likes Dirt
Yer i reckon like the kenda mall block, or one that has heaps of grip and tread. Ive heard moto are good

NPJ dude

Likes Bikes
Don't get micro knobs on park, they will lose there tread so fast. but even on dirt they will not last long.
Bullshit! I've got mine for ages, and they still rollin! I ride street, park and dirt.
By them, or maybe schwalbe table top or continental raceking!:)

lach92

Likes Bikes
I'm running high rollers on front nice and grippy and then got kenda 8 block on the rear runs nice and smoothly

NSR

Likes Dirt
I run a holy roller on the back and a Kenda blue groove on the front for grip.
Awesome as.

Danoz

Likes Dirt
i ride with k rads for about 4 years and they were great, wore them out to the thread, got schwalbe crazy bob's and they are sick for rolling.. so good in the park and the tread goes all the way around the tire to the rim, so even better in the dirt!

dirt-jumper

Cannon Fodder
Chain Reaction Cycles

i'd say that holy rollers are my favourite dirt jump tyres, but when i get new ones i might try a schwalbe table top.
does anyone no where to get table tops?
thanks, adam

Hey Mate,

You will find some on chain reaction cycles.

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
Small Block 8 - 2.35's all round,

Love them, ridin heaps hard for 6 months before a new pair, beautiful on street and dirt, atleast my pump track believes they roll well :D

Cano29

Likes Dirt
I dont know what type mine are but on my downhill bike I use michellin tyres and there real good, dont wear to much but they are pretty expensive but road street tyres will be a little cheaper, just have a look at some of the mich tyres and see what you can find

JWilliams

Cannon Fodder
Kenda small block 8 on the front and K-rad on the back, do some skids and they roll perfect! and they're pretty grippy too, thats what i like about them. :)

Last edited: