Best Pedals??

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got me some Azonic pooky flats, big, strong, serrated studs and look the biz in black.
Been a year now using them for everything and going strong. Comes with a greaseport too.
They only made them for 08 so getting a bit rarer now.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Try and get your self some Dark Cycles Arachnids! Not many people have them and there bling-bling :rolleyes:
I've got a pair lying around, will probably put them on my Patriot 7+ when I finally get around to rebuilding it. My shins are scared.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I've got a set of them bad boys coming, fairy1 has a set as well.

By far my favourite pedal.

Will be getting another set next year for the downhill bike, that will be brutal.

moley"

Likes Dirt
wellgo MG-1's. got mine dirt cheap on ebay. there like 300g a pair, can get Ti axels as well. heaps of grip. 30bucks on ebay!

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
twenty6s pedals are a nice set of flats because they are grippy and you can use different coloured bolts for grip...

bigdannybro101

Likes Dirt
strait lines are pretty sick and they have all those colors you can choose from and they are really grippy. but they can get a bit stiff

Shady_1

Likes Bikes
get some odyssey palstic pedals, they look great and are extremely light weight. not sure how much they cons as i bought mine of a mate

Khs_Cheunga

Likes Dirt
wellgo MG-1's. got mine dirt cheap on ebay. there like 300g a pair, can get Ti axels as well. heaps of grip. 30bucks on ebay!
Not so anymore!

I remember getting mine for $40 from Ebay.

Had a look today to get another pair for my street bike and i couldn't believe it!

Ramped them up to the 120 - 150!!

RIP OFF!

mlsred

Likes Dirt
Not so anymore!

I remember getting mine for $40 from Ebay.

Had a look today to get another pair for my street bike and i couldn't believe it!

Ramped them up to the 120 - 150!!

RIP OFF!
really? you mean these one at $36
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BRAND-NEW-WELLGO-BMX-DOWNHILL-PEDAL-PEDALS-MG-1-GREY_W0QQitemZ400057166647QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Parts?hash=item5d2543eb37&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A3|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50