Best place to buy troy lee D2's???

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
I am looking at buying a fibre glass troy lee D2 in a week or so. Can anybody point me in the direction of some cheap prices?

Thanks guys.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For The Riders in Brisbane are a TLD dealer and Michael will cut you a good deal for sure! Everyone i know who has bought stuff from him has been extremely satisfied...including me!

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
FARKING HELL, was the race this week !!! :shock:

Just joking, i'm not racing there, just going for a ride end of the year.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cave Dweller said:
Fuzzy said:
I find bike addiction really expensive.

Tried jenson and go-ride but they are fart arsing me around, probably because they are busy with christmas orders and all. Any others, need one prior to thredbo!
I can guarantee For The Riders will not fart arse you around..they are prompt with all their replys and quotes. The name says it all because they really will go to extremes to make the riders like us happy...

Jordy

RYD4LF
i tried BA and they dont have troy lee in stock anyway.... try for a bike shop that has one in stock and has had it for ages... they will be happy to get rid of it... thats what i tried and i got an excellent price then went to my lbs and they matched it

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ashgrove cycles in Brisbane are a TLD Dealer as well. They are my LBS and there are like 3 bike shops closer than them to me but I went with them for a place to buy my stuff cause there a really reliable shop. They can get just about anything in and i have ordered a few things from them over time and there allways in Quickly. Have alot in stock as well. But yeah there a TLD Dealer for sure. They stock all the TLD Stuff From Armour to Clothing. If you go out of Sydney for the FF Go to Ashgrove.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Yeah we (at BA) don't carry the D2's due to their price. Most of our riders are hucker burners who just want something strong and don't care about the weight! I personally love the D2, but since you're in Syd, make the trip to Newcastle and check out Robbie McNaughton's shop Drift Bike Style. He carries heaps of TLD stuff.

j-ro

Likes Dirt
If you know exactly what you want, almost any LBS should be able to order one. BA have strapped me into a D2 recently and it is the maddest helmet around. My suggestion is to give them a try down there.

Tim

Likes Dirt
LifeCycles at Penrith had a white one in stock today you could try there. TL lid's arent really worth bringing in from over seas. There not that much cheaper and shipping is pricey. But you could try http://www.dropnzone.com they wont have them on there website but email them, the dudes name is Allen, ask him for his best price and go from there.

Tim

RCOH

Eats Squid
Inner city cycles in glebe had one in stock last time iwas there, but that was a few weeks ago