Best purchase EVER!!!

grovesy

Likes Dirt
HQ Holden for $800 that car didn't know when to quit.drove it to Bindoon Rock Festival on 5 cylinders and home after that, then to work and back along Mitchell Freeway for a week before it shat its self.And to top it off $150 got me another donk and another years motoring.

bazza

look at me
herm probably my lounge i got it for 5 bucks and its the best! pity its not im my room anymore.

timmyDH

it's gotta b my old man slippers from target. and my big black 80's vinyl couch that i got for free.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Gimme a month or so and i should have some pics of muh lil truck thinga :) lol... still have to paint the sideboards and take it to the smash repair mob (damn half drunk guy in his kingswood ute clipped the front of it and folded the front corner and bullbar in..)
Gotta get my hands on the digi too! so i might finally get some pics of my bike posted up here as well!!!!

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My Planet X riding glasses, which I got of my brother for 5bux after he stole them :p ...They have saved my eyes a number of times from being hit with flying debris, rocks (eggs even) etc...

I've had them for maybe 2 or 3 years I think (fucked if I know), they only have one scratch on one of the lenses but they are getting replacesed soon. 8)

curtisrider

Eats Squid
My Drums
Over $4,000 worth for under $3,000.
New.

Oh and ive scabbed some pretty good stuff too.
one saturday.
1/3 of a bottle of southern comfort
3 Vb stubbies
a woody
and a jim beam and cola :D:
thats like $23 worth:D: