Best Ride Music

G

I was just wondering wot every ones opinion was on who's music is the best to ride to or put with say their hypothetical section on NDW 4.
Personaly i like :twisted: Saliva :twisted: with Raise Up. its pretty cool i thought. 8)

Rik

logged out
Ska is music for clowing around to, so if you feel like being an idiot, play some ska and act like an idiot :)

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahah Simo!! SKA!!! Woot! Yeah.. ska doesn't realy mix well wiht mtb vids but ah well.. who need mtb vids when you got reel big fish, five iron frenzy, halfway out....

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
With a title like NWD 4: Ride the Lightning, they better make a tribute to Metallica. Anyone remember the Wade Simmons finale in "Ride to the Hills"? Damn that was a good vid.

G

ok i got another 1 its pretty sick
grinspoon with hate
i don't go for the thrash style death metal stuff with riding.
riding is meant for fun not to worship the devil

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hmmm, depends what mood I'm in, and what sort of riding I'm going to be doing, and of course what I've been listening to lately, but here's a few goodies:
Tool: schism, parabola, sweat, sober, aenima etc.
AFI: not gonna bother listing specifics
Grinners: repeat, railrider, secrets, PEA and most of the rest
Bush: there's just something about the intro for "chemicals between us"
um who else...saliva's first album was good
JBT: that bloke is not natural...
eh, there's too many to list so I'll leave it at that.

fastrider gus

super huck
pennywise are probably the only proppa punk that i like..
since does listening to death-metal mean you worship satan????

G

fastrider gus said:
pennywise are probably the only proppa punk that i like..
since does listening to death-metal mean you worship satan????
its just a sterio type that u get after hanging out with sum old school mates i usd to have.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did I just hear Pennywise labelled as "proper punk"?

Kid's are so blind these days.

I've got about 300 CD's ranging from Tool, Deftones, and Danzig to ATDI, Sparta, Nirvana, Living End, to Dead Kennedys, Ramones, Misfits, to Metallica, Manson, Pantera to Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones and GnR...all are good for riding.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would like to say that pennywise do the worst covers ever. (not rying to stir up shit, its just my opinion)
Turley, you left out the Gods of melbourne ska....commissioner gordon!!!
Any music that flows is suited to riding really and I guees it depends what kind of rising it is.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
CHEWY said:
downer - last time
If you buy "Kranked 4: Search for the Holy Trail" on DVD they have the vid clip to that track in the bonus section. Also used nicely in the vid "Circus".