Best Victorian dh track

indica

Serial flasher
The most fun i have had was riding Big Hill at Mount Beauty in 2001.
Massive track , everything i could have hoped for at the time , fast fire roads interspersed with technical sections and jumps.
Recently , my trip to Mt Buller and the Abom track , that was heaps of fun .

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
I havent ridden many but out of the ones i have ridden abom, Yackandandah and Baw Baw have been the best

S.

ex offender
Barjarg... nothing else has the same mix of fast, open, technical, steep, tight, scary and rediculous fun.

Tofsy

Likes Dirt
I haven't ridden many of the Victorian DH tracks - but so far i would have to say the DH track at Apollo Bay (private land) is the best! Especially in the mud it is so much fun! nice and long too (5mins is a good time)

Pete

patto94

Likes Dirt
hey has any one ridden king lake down hill track, if so is it good because i was thinking of starting up.

Ozza

Eats Squid
I love Granton short course and Barjarg.

Granton has a few rocks, fast, nice corners and flows really well. I also really like the sarroundings. Barjarg because because it seperates the men from the boys and is really open for line choice... but it kills ur rims:(!

DunCon

Likes Dirt
honestly i would have to say my track me and my matesbuilt as it is fast realy fast and has lots of jumps and flow togethor nicely

and the fact that you know you are riding somthing you have worked so hard to get

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Havnt had the pleasure of riidng Barjarg or Granton yet, but after recently riding Baw Baw, it is up there, along with International.

Abom, youies, apollo bay, long gully dont make the cut, though they are good still, dont compete for the best ;)

Loudvq

Likes Dirt
people need to be ridin bairnsdale. not many mountains have three or four tracks coming off them and then Id be goin for the BARJ

S.

ex offender
people need to be ridin bairnsdale. not many mountains have three or four tracks coming off them and then Id be goin for the BARJ
I've ridden one track at Bairnsdale (remind me of the name of the mountain and I could tell you) and while it was ok, it had a LOT of pedalling and stuff in it. Decent size hill but not very steep!