Betty CLOSED Until Further Notice, safety reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
I am sorry that your track got "ruined", but unfortuneatley its something you can't stop unless you own the land. The only thing you can do is just suck it up. Maybe you should change the thread name, to something along the lines of "betty closed until rebuilt". I wouldn't make you're structures permantent either, as its actually going to leave the trails totally off limits- to all riders. Maybe just avoid the section- ewok shit is like a beacon to get mountainbikers removed from trails.

.:Alan:.

Likes Dirt
mate,
there would be no track there if olly hadn't built it. Sure he doesn't pay money to buy the land, but neither do many trail builders.
He wants to close down the track because he wants to do some maintenance on it, to fix up the problem that has occured.
He is not whining just giving public awareness, at my local dh track i don't walk it first.
i just go and do a run, after riding a track for so long you don't have to walk it everytime.
oli
yep thanks for the credit to me, ever thought that i dont post much about the track at all about the track for a reason.

Urbanrider do you walk down a whole bloody dh run before you ride it? the part that olly stacked on that was screwed up would have been hard to move and no1 would have thought for it to get moved or destroyed.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Was verging on the ridiculous a while back, now plummeting into oblivion......

Status
Not open for further replies.