beyond bikes

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bought some stuff that was out of stock, they said it would be arriving in the next couple of days. Emailed them a month later, next couple of days, 2 months after that, next couple of days. Canceled my order.

Thats my experience with them.

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am having my first experience with them now. I ordered some Hope hubs on Monday. I recieved a email last night saying there was "going to be a short delay". Its supposed to be posted within 5 business days, but i guess customs and Australia Post will slow it down... I will let you know how my order progresses...

A friend of mine purchased a M3 frame from there 2months ago. He paid $500AUS for express post whcih would arrive within 4 days. Ended up being two weeks. He wasn't too happy...

zephyr11

Likes Bikes
from what i read in pink and mtbr, nothing good about them...
don't try,

think there are quite a few better ones out there, chainreactionscylces, ridethis, go-ride...

CRC is one of the best, but they're in uk, so prices might be a lil higher for some stuff, but hey, they do have stuff on good deals too...

;)

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have purchased stuff from them twice now.

I got my M3 frame from them this time last year and got a helmet from them two weeks ago. They were great to deal with on both occasions.

I dont think they have alot of stock so you need to pay attention to the "in stock/out of stock" box.

If its in stock you will get it quickly. If it is out of stock and not a frequantly purchased item then it might take a while.

Binaural

Eats Squid
They accepted my order, never shipped the goods and were rude to me when I asked about it. Give them a wide berth, and note that my opinion is by no means isolated - search RideMonkey for loads more angry customers.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They say ships tomorrow so you might be ok. Email them to make sure its in stock. If it is go for it. Or you could try chain reaction.

Foggy

Likes Dirt
Wow, this thread has surprised me. I purchase items from them regularly and have no problems with them. I haven't ever tried purchasing an out of stock item, which is where many of these complaints appear to be stemming from. From my personal experience though, I honestly cannot fault them - cheap prices, reasonable shipping times, and prompt email responses. - Mike.

JimT

Likes Dirt
I've used them a few times, and my order has always been "delayed", regardless of whether it's in stock or not.

If you don't mind waiting, I guess they are OK, but there are plenty of other online providers that you can buy off that will ship your stuff faster.

Tallman

Likes Dirt
I orderd some TLD Combat shinnies, Sixsixone pressure suit and Airflow gloves not long ago, and except for the delivery time, they were fine. My order experienced an "unexpected short delay" but arrived within about 3 weeks of being ordered also. Postage was expensive though, but it was international post, so I suppose it was allright. Good prices, even when converted to $A, I'll deal with them again for any stuff that I can't get here in Aus.

Misplaced

Formerly Unfit
In comparision to the other OS stores I've used, they have been slower and less communicative.

I havent been mucked around or rude to though

skybustim

Likes Bikes
I ordered a Sram cassette and chain, not an item you would expect to have hassles.
Took 5 days to be shipped after order had been confirmed, I think the 'unexpected delay' is an automated response if the order hasn't been processed, maybe within 12 hours? As that seems common and I got that.
Just looked at the emails from them, in the delivery email, one part says shipped on the 15th while the actual tracking section has 10th, before they sent a confirmation.
Apart from the time delay no probs though, good prices, shipping price ok with options, but I think i was going to add something minor like a power link which pushed the shipping price fromabout $10 to $75? So that is something to watch for.