Bicycle Superstore Gravity 12 Hour - Rosewhite VIC - Saturday Nov 6th 2010

leftieant

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's just you.

Go to the site - even if you get the 'site suspended' message. Press SHIFt + the reload button on your server. This will reload a fresh copy of the site rather than relying on your cache.

Might work, might not.

Lard

Likes Dirt
It was broken for me, then did a shift-reload (forces reload from server, not cache) of the page an it works, so something that was cached is broken.

paggnr

Likes Dirt
This years rego site seems to be full of issues. Is anyone else having trouble with the payment not going through.

I have tried with different cards that I know work.

Not to mention the pain in the +$%# entering every single detail for every rider and not being able to register more than 1 team at a time. I much prefer Entryzone

This is the same rego site we have used for the past 2 years and it's exactly the same setup. Not sure why your c/c are not going through. If you are still having problems please email me at iain@finishlineevents.com.au and I will get it sorted out for you.

If anyone else is having issues with registration, please email me at the address above so I can follow up on what is causing the problems.

As for the details that need to be entered, They are the same as any other event would require as a minimum amount of info. There is not much we can do about reducing it because the info on each competitor is required for insurance purposes. It may be a pain in the %&$@ but it is necessary.

paggnr

Likes Dirt
all sorted now - cheers.

The point I was trying to make (rather poorly due to frustration) was the ability to be able to enter more than one team at a time without having to go through the whole steps each time.

Anyway all good and can't wait for my favorite race of the year

That sounds like a good idea, I will speak to our online rego provider to see if this is possible.

It's not going to help you out for this years entry though, sorry !!

Just to be sure we are on the same page. You want to be able to enter multiple teams with one c/c payment at the end?

ridemtbsnow

Likes Bikes
I'm sure the wider mountain bike community would love to hear about the event rather than the website. That's the reason I keep reading this thread.

So let's get back on track and talk about the event, the track, the tyre choice, the bike choice, the beer choice etc.

paggnr

Likes Dirt
sorry, but entry is a part of the event.

the track
Awsome track with some great flowing single track

the tyre choice
I like Crossmarks out there - you need something fast rolling for the great track on hand

the bike choice
Can't go past a great duelly like the Trek EX for 12 hours

the beer choice
anything but XXXX - must be 1 beer per lap

hows that

leftieant

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No direct reports, but if you remember 2 years ago when we copped 2 inches of rain the day before, the first lap was a little greasy and then it came good.

With the sustained rain this year, it may be a little different.

RichJS

Likes Dirt
BOM says nth east victoria to be pounded with rain all week, clearing on Friday?
You must be using a different BoM than me .. mine says chance of showers Tuesday, Friday, Saturday: http://www.bom.gov.au/vic/forecasts/precis.shtml#VIC_PT006

Not very cold either, so hopefully it's not much more than is required to keep the dust down, something like 2008 track which was fantastic after Friday night's rain - super firm and grippy.

dyon

Likes Bikes
I was up that way on the weekend (rode Bright to Wang) and there was some significant rain on Saturday and a fair bit of flooding. I think it'll still be sticky in the gullies come Saturday.

RichJS

Likes Dirt
Only a couple of showers forecast between now and the end of the race - here's hoping it's pleasant. Still, can't be anywhere near as bad as 2004 or 2005!

Now that online regos have closed, can someone from Finish Line please post up a list of entrants?