Big freeride drop in Gippsland

unonumu

Likes Bikes
Bender would hit it.
ya mum would hit it!

Nah but seriously, that drop to flat is stupid...it would just wreck the flow of the track, and not everyone has a 10 inch bike, and not everyone will huck of that shit...seriously, realy dumb idea.. put a downramp on it mate..

Timbot

Likes Dirt
ya mum would hit it!

Nah but seriously, that drop to flat is stupid...it would just wreck the flow of the track, and not everyone has a 10 inch bike, and not everyone will huck of that shit...seriously, realy dumb idea.. put a downramp on it mate..
This is not just a response to your post but yours will do.I have not been to the "huck"in the third photo but it is impossible to tell from the angle of the pic provided that the landing is flat.That trannie in not fully in picture.It could be long and well graded .Sure ,from the pic provided it doesnt look ideal but one picture does not complete the overall picture.Sounds like a lot of big mouths speaking garbage without all the facts..Pfft.

unonumu

Likes Bikes
This is not just a response to your post but yours will do.I have not been to the "huck"in the third photo but it is impossible to tell from the angle of the pic provided that the landing is flat.That trannie in not fully in picture.It could be long and well graded .Sure ,from the pic provided it doesnt look ideal but one picture does not complete the overall picture.Sounds like a lot of big mouths speaking garbage without all the facts..Pfft.
Mate i was giving him some advice. calm the f**k down! If anything im helping him with ideas with the build and flow of his track.

*back on topic now*