Big Gap

CHEWY

Eats Squid
glad u like it, hes a insane rider eh.
clears a gap a pro rider cassed and hes not even sponserd

DOM

Eats Squid
Yeah a dude on a 700kg quad has hit that in Crusty 7 or 6 .
now that is skill ... trying to muscle a friggen quad bike? nice.
has anyone seen the 8th Dimension ? it's down at the video store ? they release crusty video's now quicker then womens days ... so dont know what it's like.

Ive got 1 - 5 in my collection but couldnt be bothered with the rest.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
CHEWY said:
pm me and ill arrange on kazza

[edit by Belly_up: If you want to advertise your illegal file sharing on a public forum thats your problem. but bear in mind that various MTB movie company reps are registered with this forum, and do visit it regularly. i suggest next time you keep such offers entirely to PM's]
what are you talkin about, its not illegal. its steve's vid, steves riding in it and steve posted it on pinkbike for hundreds of people to see. its got nothing to do with mtb bike video companies. know what your talking about before you say something stupid :roll:

belly_up

Likes Dirt
My mistake. I misread your post to mean you were sharing NWD 3. I apologise for that. However, i would still prefer that all file sharing, legal or otherwise, is kept to PM's.

DOM

Eats Squid
ok..

I read that aswell .. and i originally thought Josh was talking about NWD3 and you were sharing it on Kazzaa.

So i thought it aswell ... does that mean i was thinking stupid aswell ???

Not trying to start crap .. but fair enough belly_up made a mistake ..
ya didnt have to add the ending of think before you say something stupid .. hes just trying to protect something hes put hours and hours and hours of work into.

As for your comment - "glad u like it, hes a insane rider eh.
clears a gap a pro rider cassed and hes not even sponserd "

1. I wouldnt call Grant Allen a " Pro Rider " hes just an aussie battler who has worked his fany off to get a deal with Kona - a bike deal "

2. If hes not sponsored he obviously isnt putting in the work to get sponsored !

3. He probably has got some sort of sponsorship but you just dont know about it.

Not trying to start a shit fight .. but i hate smart ass comments.!

- no offence intended .. dont wana make enemies just yet :twisted:

take it easy

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Re: ok..

DOM said:
I read that aswell .. and i originally thought Josh was talking about NWD3 and you were sharing it on Kazzaa.

So i thought it aswell ... does that mean i was thinking stupid aswell ???

Not trying to start crap .. but fair enough belly_up made a mistake ..
ya didnt have to add the ending of think before you say something stupid .. hes just trying to protect something hes put hours and hours and hours of work into.

As for your comment - "glad u like it, hes a insane rider eh.
clears a gap a pro rider cassed and hes not even sponserd "

1. I wouldnt call Grant Allen a " Pro Rider " hes just an aussie battler who has worked his fany off to get a deal with Kona - a bike deal "

2. If hes not sponsored he obviously isnt putting in the work to get sponsored !

3. He probably has got some sort of sponsorship but you just dont know about it.

Not trying to start a shit fight .. but i hate smart ass comments.!

- no offence intended .. dont wana make enemies just yet :twisted:

take it easy
sorry. he is now sponsered anyway, just not when he was in the vid,.
as for grant allan, he is an awesome rider as youll no doubt know. but i quess it doesnt matter f there sponsered or not, just how good they are.
sorry for an offence, dont wanna start shit either, and if u want the vid pm me

Ryan

Radministrator
Seen that vid before now I think about it, but comparing it to Grant Allens attempt it's no wonder he cased it. Romaniuk is absolutely hauling ass when he hits in comparison to Allen.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not his DeeMax but a cool pic of his bike none the less.

Though i'm sure most of you would have seen that already...........

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yea thats right Ty`. Its also in one of the AMB issues.

I am pretty shure that Steve Romaniuck done the Gilbert Road Gap without a front brake :| That song on his video is pretty sweet aswell, if anyone wants it search for Twenty Two, by Millencolin.

Does anyone know who sponsors him at the moment?