Big wheeled Treks

indica

Serial flasher
Dags did that is for sure. Generally when posting a link it is good to also type WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT of what you have posted.
Do you think the bikes are good? Would you like an opinion from someone here to back up what you have read? etc...

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Trek Aus have some stock of the 29er Fuels now.

Think I've found my new bike. The EX 9, love that chrome finish.

Oh, and I guess this means the death of the Rumblefish. Slowly but surely Trek is clearing out Gary Fishers mark.

Last edited:

marc.r

Likes Dirt
i thought 29ers were over after their bad performance in punta ala and brian lopes seemed to openly criticize his team for forcing him to ride one for marketing reasons even though it would mean he was not competitive. 26 or 650b was the definite choice.

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Customer ordered a 9.8 29er Fuel today. Same size as my current Remedy, get to see one in the flesh within a week. Wish Trek had stock of the Alloy in 19.5"....

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Rides like the old fuel, looks bigger. Once your on it, it doesn't feel bigger in the geometry (My Remedy behind it for comparison). Have to give it back to the shop tomorrow.

Weight is about 12.3kgs

Also noticed the forks don't have DRCV, might be gone for good on all 2014 Treks? Would prefer if it did disappear, trying to preload a DRCV fork when jumping just doesnt happen.

Last edited: