Bike Clamp To Build Work Stand?

Thanks heaps guys.

I picked up the stand and it is a bike mate one that was frkm aldi. For $20. Was used once. Came with allen key and parts tray and all. Perfect condition. I think I came out of this quite well.

On another note. I fucking hate franchise bike shops in aus. Like 99 bikes and stuff. Went in there to get a chain tool and they only had one model and didnt even have a pressure gauge in stock at all. I couldnt believe it. No wonder people buy online or overseas.

stirk

Burner
Aldi is having a bike related specials week starting 1st October.

Let me know what the stand is like, its only $40 new. I just worked on my bike suspended on beer cartons and magazines which was a bloody nightmare - time for me to get a stand too!!

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Aldi is having a bike related specials week starting 1st October.

Let me know what the stand is like, its only $40 new. I just worked on my bike suspended on beer cartons and magazines which was a bloody nightmare - time for me to get a stand too!!
Been using mine for the past 6 months. Works a treat. Doesn't tend to tilt the bike alittle, but for $40 very happy. Haven't bothered with drilling out the hole. It get the bike off the ground so I can pedal and work on the bike. Good value.

ChopSticks

Banned
Last edited: