Bike couriers in BNE. I need your help.. Reward offered.

Emmett

Likes Dirt
I appologise if this breaks Farkin.net rules but I think it's borderline ok, particularly considering the amount of other rubbish posted in the Off Topic Disscussion.

I'm a bees dick from positively identifing somone who stole $5k of my possessions X years ago. I was an apprentice at the time working two jobs to make ends meet. It caused me a great deal of difficulty to say the least. If I can find where this person works in the CBD (I have seriously narrowed down where they travel to and from and expected times on particular streets) the police have told me there will be enough evidence to warrant a search of their premises :eek:

This person/people is also responsible for a series of crimes in the area according to Police.

I am able to make this person easily identifiable to anyone who is a bike courier. You will spot them easily.

I will pay a reward for information. You will be 100% annonymous.

Pm me for details. If you are not a courier please don't PM me. I want to keep this on the low and targeted.

If this thread breaks the rules I appologise and ask that you remove it. If you are not Admin/Mod and disagree with this being posted press the report button. Leave your whinging out of the thread.

Cheers,

Emmett.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Emmett,

Contact Turlo (Lupine128 on here but no longer active). I don't have his number any more but I know he was working at Bicycle Obsession and Crumpler Bags. He is a courier.

Cheers

Emmett

Likes Dirt
Emmett,

Contact Turlo (Lupine128 on here but no longer active). I don't have his number any more but I know he was working at Bicycle Obsession and Crumpler Bags. He is a courier.

Cheers
Thanks sxereturn,

I'll swing by Bicycle Obsession and have a word to TK. (or pull him up at a set of lights, whichever happens first;).

Cheers,
Emmett.