Bike Guard Bike Alarm!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18757
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18757

Details

Motion Capture

The World's first and only Remote Activated Motion Sensor Alarm designed specifically for bicycles. This innovative Battery Powered motion sensor alarm stays hidden out of sight under your seat, and emits an ear piercing 110 db siren if disturbed. Sensitivity is totally programmable by remote control. Set the motion sensor sensitivity to pick up as llittle as a minor tap, or adjust the threshhold up a bit to filter out common movements like those found in community bike racks.

The alarm is armed/disarmed by a keychain style remote unit, and even has a panic feature to bring attention to you when you need it.

This complete water resistant and tamper proof alarm is the ultimate compliment to any Bike-Guard lock and is changing the face of bicycle security as we know it! By detecting even the slightest movement, this innovative alarm will send a would-be theif running before he even has a chance to get his tools out!

Key Features

1. Motion Capture
  2. Universal mounting system fits most seat/seatpost combinations and remains completely hidden
  3. Ear-piercing 110 db siren
  4. Auto re-arm after system is triggered
  5. Tamper report tells how many times your bicycle was triggered while you were away
  6. User adjustable motion sensor
  7. Includes keychain wireless remote control
  8. Panic mode for added security
  9. Water resistant
  10. Tamper resistant
  11. Built in charging jack for use with optional recharge kit

Taken from here

It's a pretty good idea if you ask me. Anyone know how much they cost?

Dealer Finder

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet, I want one. It would be useful for when I just go up to the shops and order some food then just wait around with bike in semi vision.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
So what happens when your bike is accidently knocked over?

Actually, it would make a really cool game "lets knock over the bike with the alarm and piss everyone off!" Man, and if EVERY bike left outside the shops had one, wah!, a symphony!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18757

It scares the living shit out of the person who knocks it and they never do it again. Win-Win
Lmao! 110db siren. If I remember properly a adult (male?/female?) could scream at like 90-something.

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
Lmao! 110db siren. If I remember properly a adult (male?/female?) could scream at like 90-something.
dB aren't a linear scale. 110dB isn't 1.22 times the volume of the 90dB yell, it's a logarithmic scale so 10dB is twice as loud and another 10dB twice as loud again.

4 times the volume that an adult can yell... Yeah, that'd do it I reckon.