Bike shop casual position available - Hornsby area

Skywalker

Likes Dirt
We have a position that is open for anyone that is friendly, enthusiastic and willing to learn that can work during weekdays. Mainly Wednesdays and Thursdays. The bike shop is located in the Hornsby area, along the North Shore of Sydney. Please call 0299870750 during trading hours and ask for Charlie, Dave or Luke for enquiries.

Thanks

Kuringai Cycles

Kuringai Cycles
Bump, A similar position has opened. We are after some one to fill a casual position (you must be able to work Thursdays).

All enquires including the days you are available to work as above to [02] 9987 0750. No PMs.

Last edited:

freeride-freak

Likes Dirt
memememe lol u might remember me i have my hardrock in their at the moment getting serviced i would LOVE to get a job and a bike shop job would be awsome and i know a fair bit about bikes but since im only turning 14 you might not accept me:(

but if u could it would be awsome

freeride-freak

Likes Dirt
sorry let me rephrase that i am freindly and want to learn alot and am very interested but im still at school and will only be able to do afternoons and my mum wants more details before i say that ill do it for certain:( lol

arpit

Banned
Don't post here if you are even remotely serious.

If you are interested but not too keen, ring them.

If you are keen, drop into the store.

Plow King

Little bit.
sorry let me rephrase that i am freindly and want to learn alot and am very interested but im still at school and will only be able to do afternoons and my mum wants more details before i say that ill do it for certain:( lol

Yeah, because you decide if you get hired or not...

Oracle

Likes Dirt
memememe lol u might remember me i have my hardrock in their at the moment getting serviced i would LOVE to get a job and a bike shop job would be awsome and i know a fair bit about bikes but since im only turning 14 you might not accept me:(

but if u could it would be awsome
Mate, if you're serious about this/any job, I'd drop the above written prose into MS Word etc and click the Spelling and Grammar icon! :rolleyes: :cool:

arpit

Banned
Imagine you are a rich senior executive or lawyer. How would you act? How would you project yourself? How would you behave?

Now try and be like that.

I'm not saying that if a solicitor tried to apply he'd get the job. I'm saying that you need to learn some professional mannerisms. They will get you a lot further than saying 'memememm lol' simply because they project that you are serious.

freeride-freak

Likes Dirt
ok i would really like to work there but i can only do afternoons because I am still at school but if afternoons was all that you needed then i could do it i would also have to figure out how to get from galston to horsby after shcool

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think telling Farkin about it is going to help.

Go in and see them - see what they say.

All enquires including the days you are available to work as above to [02] 9987 0750. No PMs.
From what they have said, it sounds like a full day thing - but its worth a shot. Just call them up / go in and see them in the store.

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Prolly in their best interests too..no offence (but really i was meaning to offend. take it how you want).
I was replying to this post....

ok i would really like to work there but i can only do afternoons because I am still at school but if afternoons was all that you needed then i could do it i would also have to figure out how to get from galston to horsby after shcool
Telling everyone he doesn't know how he will get there after school is going to help many people, however, his second post might (saying they were looking for all day employment).

But thats why I wrote it after the first post, not the second. :confused:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I know you were referring to the previous post, but it just seemed fitting for what he said afterwards.. I was referring to his seeming inability to read and respond in accordance. (Pretentious much?)