Bike shops in Sydney that sell...

Hi guys,

After a helmet and maybe a new riding top...does anyone know the best bike shops around Sydney CBD /inner suburbs that stock pisspot lids such as fox transitions? Kind of need it for the weekend.

Many thanks.

redbruce

Eats Squid
Hi guys,

After a helmet and maybe a new riding top...does anyone know the best bike shops around Sydney CBD /inner suburbs that stock pisspot lids such as fox transitions
Google is your friend. The combination of attitude and laziness doesnt warrant any further response.

Last edited:
Redbruce,

I tried google as I usually do but I'm not finding what I'm looking for...just thought i'd get a quicker response here with someone who knows the city and the reputable shops rather than the overpriced ones,that's all...thanks for your contribution though, top marks.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
The bike shed Mortdale isn't really where you want but its really good and you know they'd have stock.

redbruce

Eats Squid
Thanks Dcrofty,appreciated.

Can someone pass 'red'bruce a sanitary towel?
OK my response a bit harsh overall but I am curious why the Fox Transition is considered a "pisspot lid" (especially if you are considering one).

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
OK my response a bit harsh overall but I am curious why the Fox Transition is considered a "pisspot lid" (especially if you are considering one).
I assume he is referring to the style, as in the look like an old style chamber pot, aka a pisspot. Either that or he is an arrogant young upstart that needs a good thrashing.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you said in the city? there is a few shops in the city but they wont exactly cut you an awesome deal like suburban shops will, all about rrp in the city lol you want it on the cheap get it off an internet shop though thats not my style id rather put money through our local shops help them survive

you need it fast you wont get it much cheaper then its rrp to be honest but hey ive been wrong before if your willing to drive there are plenty of shops around sydney that can help you maybe to help you choose google "bikeshops in sydney" that will get you started

if not, my local is bikeculture in sans souci south of the cbd they can get anything you want in and will cut you a better deal then most top guys :) and cant recommend them enough

Coming from the UK I've always referred the style as 'pisspot'...I guess it was the slang for the type of design. Cheers guys,great help.

haha...Red bruce, all good my friend, only a bit of banter! Found a shop near work which does one.. Bikebug.

Thanks guys!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Fair play.....

Was reading the thread and thought someone insulted your helmet... I hate when that happens!!!!!!
I was reading through the thread wondering why helmet was not in the title and who in sydney sells little dots.