Bike storage shed ideas...

rockmoose

Likes Dirt
Here you go. 90 x 45 radiata, some Bunnings hooks, triangulated with some 10mm ply. The vacant middle hook is for Junior's pending new jump bike, old jump bike was there last week, so it comfortably holds 5 bikes.

I already knew Mrs Rex was lovely. But if she allows you to encroach on her office space like that, well done my man. You've got yourself a keeper.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

T-Rex

Template denier
I already knew Mrs Rex was lovely. But if she allows you to encroach on her office space like that, well done my man. You've got yourself a keeper.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
Yes, I'm punching above my weight. She constantly reminds me....

sbm

Likes Bikes
Currently I'm living in an apartment and we keep the bikes inside. It's been alright with a "bike tree" style rack like this https://www.99bikes.com.au/storage-2-bike-tree-stand

In the previous apartment we had a garage under the apartment block. I put a piece of wood up with two Dynabolts in the brick wall, and screwed some of those same Pinnacle bike hooks from Bunnings, we had 4 bikes on that. For security, I had my budget ground anchor, done rock climbing style, a big U-bolt that I glued into the wall (drill two holes ~1mm larger than the bolt leg diameter, clean and blow the cr*p out of them, push epoxy into holes with a chopstick, insert U-bolt, wipe away excess) and a heavy chain I had from somewhere that I would attach around the bikes with a U-lock. Some people did make fun of it as overkill, but I haven't had a bike stolen yet. And apartment garages are a bit infamous for theft.