bike store robbery perth

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
watching crimestoppers i noticed that thieves have robbed the bicycle enterprueter stealing a variety of top of the range bikes including giant roadbikes dh bikes and various mtbs please keep a look out for suspicious sellers ect in the perth area

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks dont know that but its top quality bikes stolen in perth area by proper thieves as they disabled the alarm system and knew what they were looking for

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
horrible... bike store theft story? I've got one...

my store has like 3 front doors, only 1 ever is used, 1 was sealed & unaseable and one is just locked all the time... Well one night my boss is sitting the the back doing some of the paperwork when he hears someone fiddling with a door... about 10 seconds after he gets up to take a peek, there's a SWAT team outside the door with guns pulled & all on these 2 skids! the guys were absolutely sh!tting themselves... seems the swat guys were having a coffee in their van between jobs, which happened to be parked across the street, they saw the guys poking around, watched 'em and nailed em before they even got in the door... best part was we got 'em on the surveillance camera! ha ha ha

stupid criminals vs. swat teams... ahhh memories...

hope those guys find their bikes & get some justice!