Bike Tattoo????? Ideas

cjaty

Likes Dirt
I like the bike chain armban tat or if your into scaring, heat the shit out of a disc brake rotor and burn it into your skin.

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Each to there own I would say.

Some people might say opinionated people suck. ;)
Ha Ha. Was that opinionated or decorated? just cause it has ink and costs money doesn't make it art.

I'll take the ability to use my mind rather than be led by the nose with some tattoo shop profiting from my mistake. Ink on now - you'll have plenty of years to regret it later.:confused:

Lorday

Eats Squid
Ha Ha. Was that opinionated or decorated? just cause it has ink and costs money doesn't make it art.

I'll take the ability to use my mind rather than be led by the nose with some tattoo shop profiting from my mistake. Ink on now - you'll have plenty of years to regret it later.:confused:
Take the ability to use your mind and figure that you may not see it as art, some do. Respect that it's personal choice, its not your life.

As for the OP's course of action (asking a forum for ideas) well flame away.

Last edited:

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt

something like this I reckon ... can't go past a good reaper with baby ... maybe something like "I like to huck babies" scrawled over the top. and the baby holding a pump, instead of a dagger ... thats a bit passé.

Maybe a face one with the track network of your dreams ... or pump tracks are cool at present

Will look awesome when you grow older too ... coz the wrinkles will add character and some new features to your face track.

I vote the face pump track.
HaHAHAHA . Al , thats too much ;) . ..... Thank you

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
This has absolutely nothing to do with bikes...I just had to share out of sheer disbelief at the stupidity of some people.

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Get an 11t sprocket. Heat it up and scar yourself.
I did that years ago with a 13th on both upper biceps, i suggest getting it done professinally
i now have mine tattooed over one half filled from the top and one half filled from the bottom.

rstwosix

Likes Dirt
I have tats all over me from riding. None were made with ink or paid for, but they are my personal scar diary of all the times I have gone home with permanent memories of the ride. I am not a tattoo person so IMHO buy bike parts for the cost of your favourite tat or maybe a camera for memories that matter. Tats suck.
Agree! Tats are so yesterday, and asking for ideas on Rotorburn is fecking dumb.