Bike Theft Parkville

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sadly, unlikely to see it in Parkville again, but I’ll keep an eye out whilst in the hospital precinct anyway.

What model/bike is it?

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so they have cctv, card entry in cage, and would you believe it this thieve was able to simply reach through bars and hit exit button.

I used a long stick once when I lost my card at another cage, so there's limits I guess.

he rode another stolen bike in, found the bike in picture but front wheel only was locked, so took wheel off stolen bike put on this one and rode away. he aren't in to matching wheelsets.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
[QUOTE="
he rode another stolen bike in, found the bike in picture but front wheel only was locked, so took wheel off stolen bike put on this one and rode away. he aren't in to matching wheelsets.[/QUOTE]

Finally a problem that can actually be solved with Boost?

Good to hear he'll most likely get the bike back, fingers crossed. Makes me nervous about leaving my bike at the work lockup, despite the security guard at the entrance & swipe card access to the basement lift, all it takes is one brazen tailgater I guess. My only consolation is that there are many bikes more expensive and shiny than mine not locked up down there too.