bike

curtisrider

Eats Squid
naz said:
Rik said:
Pfft, you had to ruin it by going and putting gears on it, didn't you?
Apart from that, not a bad buildup spec at all.
agreed pure breed DJ bike u run gears, u give hardtail a bad name :p
awesome mate
oh and they dont look like profile SS, and cant u only get standard profiles in mtb BB coz the SS axle is way too fat :)(sorry to snitch its my nature)
they are the proflie SS downhill cranks for mtb bb

fastrider gus

super huck
you should get the profile ring with the bashring built on.. they run with MRP and the look unreal. they have all the holes in the side...

and i hope you realise nobody likes you anymore... lol

curtisrider

Eats Squid
fastrider gus said:
you should get the profile ring with the bashring built on.. they run with MRP and the look unreal. they have all the holes in the side...

and i hope you realise nobody likes you anymore... lol
yeah i reckon they look ugly, ah well.

chucK

Likes Dirt
Hows the Fox Forx Vanilla R... I need some confidence in them too put the money down for em now... Bike price seems to be sky rocketing for me :(

curtisrider

Eats Squid
the forks are sick, better then DJ1's i reckon and they are at 80 and still with less travel feel better,

a good byu at $1050 rrp

S.

ex offender
_q_ said:
why is the crown so thin though on the Fox Forx Vanilla R
Because they have people who know what they're doing designing them, instead of oafs who have to compensate for lack of design quality with excess of material...?

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Socket said:
_q_ said:
Because they have people who know what they're doing designing them, instead of oafs who have to compensate for lack of design quality with excess of material...?
Maybe so, but if they're so smart, why no 20mm? :p

curtisrider

Eats Squid
j5ive said:
Socket said:
_q_ said:
Maybe so, but if they're so smart, why no 20mm? :p
because they reckon the fork is stiff enough to not need it, i feell we may see some with 20mm next year though