Bil did it. Egotistic thread.

Drew.

Eats Squid
yeh well figures bil did it so must be cool.
couple shots of me letich n shit took.
leitch=<3
(p.s sorry about myspace image quality)

bangin up the camera. sprocket chinkkkk.

spiderman.

learning cans. loool.

gap off the block over that little manual pad thing, backwards..

mega shit in every aspect but roof gaps are pretty coool. (photo wacks up perspectives and shit to the shithouse haha).

For the fans

downwhip dropin (secretly i only got 1 foot on but still rode her out. =] )

Nnnnn that's it.

Last edited:

NICK_J-LOVE

Likes Dirt
hehe i know you and you ride good like and you cant go to drains challenge casue of work but its ok cause your gonna chuck a sicky;) love the nfc's and kyles wheel in the downside shhot. <3

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Man those photos are balls :( haha! Not bad riding for an emo, Drewdles. We need to do a Sunday arvo/evening street sesh this weekend if you're up for it. I still have no idea where that roof gap goes to after looking at that photo for like.. ever.

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man those photos are balls :( haha! Not bad riding for an emo, Drewdles. We need to do a Sunday arvo/evening street sesh this weekend if you're up for it. I still have no idea where that roof gap goes to after looking at that photo for like.. ever.
^^^What he said. how did that one work out? noticed you were wearing a helmet in that picture though... says something pretty loud haha

ajtrovato

Likes Bikes
haha i like the roof gap , takes a bit of time to figure out where he is goin but i get it haha looks good as do all of the other pics

Drew.

Eats Squid
Yeah I head out there sometimes it's basically just a meeting point haha usually start the day off there then head out to different parks.