Bitta this...Bitta that! NEW PICS - Page 2

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
Took the wooza out to Smithfield trails today for something to do. Got her to take some snaps.

Don't expect anything special at all.
Here they are!

Comments welcome!

Last edited:

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
What is that?

What bike is that?
i am in search of a new bike and from the pics your bike is about what i am looking for!!;)

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
Some new pics

Couple of new pictures...Haven't ridden for the last 6 months. Not the best rider around, but fuck it, I have fun!

Anyways, hope you guys like...

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,

Photos look good, couple of suggestions though..

- If your camera has a manual setting, try playing around with the shutter and aperture settings a bit. A faster shutter speed and lower aperture setting will help bring out the focus on the rider when you're moving at speed. You'd need to use manual focus for this to work properly. This should avoid the situation you've got in a few shots where the rider is fairly blurry, and the background is (fairly) in focus.

Of course if that's what you were going for (or if your camera doesn't have those settings), feel free to disregard everything I just said.

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate!

I usually have the missus on camera duties and if I told her any of those things she'd stare blankly (she is blonde afterall) and asides from that, only using a little canon ixus 80IS...Has manual settings but only for basic things like colour filters and exposure.

=(

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate!

I usually have the missus on camera duties and if I told her any of those things she'd stare blankly (she is blonde afterall) and asides from that, only using a little canon ixus 80IS...Has manual settings but only for basic things like colour filters and exposure.

=(
Haha... I guess you gotta make do with what you got ;)

The IXUS are a great camera though, I've got one that I use whenever the DSLR is too bulky.