Black Flaming Honda MTB

gliss

Likes Dirt
oh yeah, i use this bike to do everything and everywhere, and hence the XC bottle cage...

the frame is an 03 model with mostly 03 components except the 04 superT pros and Mavic 321 wheel.

gliss

Likes Dirt
ahahaha!!! that's because this IS a Kona Stinky 03!

thought that i would update the look of the plain old stinky, did the frame job and all the paint myself and then stickered it as a Honda.

a lot of people asked if it's an actual honda and even a few believed it's really made by honda. It's actually a stinky! Can you see the resemblence to an 03 stinky?

why did i do it? because phatter headtube looks better on a stinky and it's more artistic

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Your the guy i would have seen at the Sydney 4X. It certinly caught my eye. So much so i got a photo of it hehehe. Nice work, very original.

Deniss

Likes Dirt
OMG
Are you like the full Quid that thing is crass
I have seen better work eg like a roo that's just coped it in the face from A SHOT GUN SOLID BALL BEARING.
And to drag the name of HONDA through the dirt shame shame shame as what daren hinch would say

Last edited:

gliss

Likes Dirt
Tomas said:
Your the guy i would have seen at the Sydney 4X. It certinly caught my eye. So much so i got a photo of it hehehe. Nice work, very original.
Yeah! lol i was there, there were heaps of farkiners on that night! I'm too flimsy and unco to race there so i was just a spectator.

Well having a distinctive bike works allright

S.

ex offender
Deniss said:
OMG
Are you like the full Quid that thing is crass
I have seen better work eg like a roo that's just coped it in the face from A SHOT GUN SOLID BALL BEARING.
And to drag the name of HONDA through the dirt shame shame shame as what daren hinch would say
What the hell are you smoking? Either shut up or get off the forums.

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Deniss said:
And to drag the name of HONDA through the dirt
Mate, Honda's a bike company not a bloody holy deity, get over it.

gliss, it's not necessarily my taste but good on ya for a bit of fun and creativity.