Black Market Bikes

dapht

Squid
Hey guys, first post on the forum here, so, hi! Just wanted to know if any of you chaps have dealt with Black Market Bikes before? I sent them an email just after Christmas regarding their Edit1 frame and how much it'd cost to be shipped to Melbourne, as I can't find any Australian distributors. I'm still yet to receive a reply.. Anyone know if this is normal for them? Should I be sending follow-up emails or is there any other way to contact them?

Cheers :)

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
They are a fairly small business so they might take a bit to reply. Im certain they have an Australian distro. They are great bikes and strong as s..

Im pretty sure Blk Mrkt is a one man operation at the moment, so it may take a while to get a response, try calling them.

ECI Imports used to do them but nothing recent has come onto the stock sheets (and theyre usually really accurate) so i think theyve wrapped up their dealings with Blk Mrkt.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
No reply either from a few weeks ago chasing up details. Know a few other distros in the same position. They will be back in aus soon enough.

CrazyM

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the replies! Ahh ok, fair enough. Guess I'll just have to wait it out then!
Yeah good idea... Now if I had of thought to do that.... 3years ago mind you... I'd still be waiting on a Blk Mrkt frame. F:)k that off.

Sorry didn't mean to be rude, pick another frame Mann and forget Blk Mrkt. Do yourself the favour so you can get out there and ride!!!

dapht

Squid
Yeah good idea... Now if I had of thought to do that.... 3years ago mind you... I'd still be waiting on a Blk Mrkt frame. F:)k that off.

Sorry didn't mean to be rude, pick another frame Mann and forget Blk Mrkt. Do yourself the favour so you can get out there and ride!!!
Actually managed to get a hold of Carter, getting everything organised this week, I've always had my heart set on a Blk Mrkt frame so I didn't mind the wait!