Black ON-ONE gimp stolen 24" dj3 norco 03 125 component

bennyboy154

Likes Bikes
my pushi was stolen about 1 month ago from box hill

it is a black on-one gimp with no graphics it had norco 125 2003 components but had alex DH 22 rims 24"

if anybody has heard or seen anything similar to what i have said could you please gimme a call on 0439325163

thanks

Ben[/u][/b]

SNYKE

Likes Dirt
shit, that would realy suck. they are raly nice bikes, i ll keep an eye out for you :wink:

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SNYKE said:
shit, that would realy suck. they are raly nice bikes, i ll keep an eye out for you :wink:
i hope that was a joke because he lives in melbourne

Hope you find it

TIMOH

Banned
roasted said:
good luck finding it, that really sucks.

big_pete, explain to me your avatar.
^ Exactly :p
Bikes could move from state to state.. somebody could have bought it, then moved states.. But in a month it wouldn't be likely :(

Good luck finding it

stp

Likes Dirt
/

OK I'm gonna settle this,
roasted avatar: bagging out MacDonald's salads
big Pete's avatar: look above the little kids head

Ben: thats a bitch in the pants, i hope you get your bike back, Caz you wouldn't want to loose your stead forever, id hate to see mine disappear, so i hope you find your baby asap

TIMOH

Banned
Re: /

stp said:
big Pete's avatar: look above the little kids head
I actually get it now, "rabbit ears thingeys :p"

Ben have you sent around fliers and posters about your bike?

stp

Likes Dirt
/

exactly Tim,

Ben this is what i suggest, get a specs list and a photo of the bike if you've got one, put it on a a4 piece of paper, take it to your local bike shop, they will fax it off to a manufacture, and the manufacture will send it off to lots of bike shops around you

bennyboy154

Likes Bikes
thanks for the advise stp

yer ive already been to some bike stores i no and told them my pride has been snatched for me

but so far there has been no reply which is a bitchh

i think its about time i buy a new mounti as im getting so bored rding a shitty BMX

thanks for the replys tho