Black Ops 2

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
26GB should be fine I reckon. I don't run any consoles, but on computers if you have a really packed hard drive (especially if its fragmented, ie. files that are saved all over) it can slow it down because it has to go and 'search' through all the files to find the one it needs.
But if it's running off a disc, then I can't really see how this affects it. The disc isn't scratched is it?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
been out for a while now. what levels are we all?
and i think a Rotorburn X-box party should begin for this game

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
26GB should be fine I reckon. I don't run any consoles, but on computers if you have a really packed hard drive (especially if its fragmented, ie. files that are saved all over) it can slow it down because it has to go and 'search' through all the files to find the one it needs.
But if it's running off a disc, then I can't really see how this affects it. The disc isn't scratched is it?
The disc is in brand new condition, not a single scratch in sight.

Lately I haven't been experiencing this glitching or lag, but only ever rarely and I still get it on Zombies (other people seem to be getting on there too - not much of an issue for me as I don't play zombies very much).

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah man I'm out then. It's still a new game, and if others are getting it, it sounds promising - as in the developers will be working on a fix or something.

Good luck with it all though :)

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yup. Some great memories with that game, again, many hours poured into it.
Very first CoD was the one and only worth any money, played 2 because i was a naughty pirate but wasnt worth the cash. Although if i base what games are worth it these days you get maybe 1 a year, compared to back in the day most games were worth it.
Just wondering for old times sake, what names you guys played under? I might remember them.
The COD1 community was big enough but pretty compact by todays standards, I would probably recall most regular players.