having problems with multiplayer and google hasn't helped

so im playing against AI by myself and in the split screen menu i have:

Start Match

Change Map
Change Gameplay

Create Class
Kill Streaks

Edit Game Options is missing

ive checked the options menu in the game, the booklet that came with the game and there is nothing.

any ideas?

Wooly

Likes Dirt
i was almost not gonna dignify that with a response, but im kinda pissed as i spent 100 bucks on this game. and yes that was the first thing i tried.

Is it meant to have it? I'm not too familiar with BLOPS but from what you have described, it doesn't seem necessary. You've got your weapons, streaks, maps, and gameplay options right there. What more do you want?

Wooly

Likes Dirt
Is it meant to have it? I'm not too familiar with BLOPS but from what you have described, it doesn't seem necessary. You've got your weapons, streaks, maps, and gameplay options right there. What more do you want?
yeah it's meant to have it, it's there so that you can edit the match length, difficulty etc

it was only when i turned it on recently that it wasn't there.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Start Match

Change Map
Change Gameplay

Create Class
Kill Streaks

Err, isn't that stuff you've listed the actual game options? What else do you want to change? Your look sensitivity and other settings is in the options in the main menu isn't it?

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
Anybody an Xbox 360 pro?
and to that extent black ops?

having problems with multiplayer and google hasn't helped

so im playing against AI by myself and in the split screen menu i have:

Start Match

Change Map
Change Gameplay

Create Class
Kill Streaks

ive checked the options menu in the game, the booklet that came with the game and there is nothing.

any ideas?
Why would you be in Splitscreen playing against AI? If it's splitscreen wouldn't it be expecting another player to be signed in?

Are you playing Local Training Mode or have you launched a Private Match instead?

I know the Options menu you're talking about... it's where you change game length, number of enemies, etc right?

Wooly

Likes Dirt
cheers for the help guys, but i fixed it..

apparently there was a download for the game that my brother postponed, downloaded it and its all good.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
cheers for the help guys, but i fixed it..

apparently there was a download for the game that my brother postponed, downloaded it and its all good.
You should always do the download because one day you might not have the store to get certain updates and DLC's for the game.....................not that it would happen to any of the current consoles on the market.:eek: