Blackout [log]

chucka_2

Likes Dirt
farking sweet

man, that looks like and amazing trail their, i would be stoked to have that near my house any day. i wish i could help out cos it looks like ur really dedicated but i live in perth lol. keep up the good work man.:D

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
JoshP said:
its looking good Jaime, keep up the good work:D
Thanks Josh you'll have to come up and do some shooting one day :)

Jesus H C. i knew you had a track you were building. That rocks and all, you should be proud of that.
I've gotta suggestion, hardwire up spotties all over the track and run night races, hellyeah:cool:
If you need help finding wood, ive got heaps of pallets at my disposal.
I like your style :p. now to make it a little longer... at the moment i've got some way to go, but I have a destination. Found some places that require wood so I may be taking you up on that offer :)

When are we having a track day ... happy to help dig and heft rocks so we can play :D
Hopefully soon, Im going to risk it and say the weekend after school goes back, but thats not definate, Ill have to check work etc. The only problem is that I live in Springwood/winmalee, so for others to get their asses up here is a bit of a haul.

man, that looks like and amazing trail their, i would be stoked to have that near my house any day. i wish i could help out cos it looks like ur really dedicated but i live in perth lol. keep up the good work man.:D
Thanks heaps, all comments appreciated. Its hard work, but worth it. Its right behind my house, so I roll out of my garage and down the track :).

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Hopefully soon, Im going to risk it and say the weekend after school goes back, but thats not definate, Ill have to check work etc. The only problem is that I live in Springwood/winmalee, so for others to get their asses up here is a bit of a haul.
No probs, if you wouldn't mind PMing when your ready, I've got a hankering to Dig at present. :)

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I started in the Xmas holidays this year, early january. Ive had a couple of days with guys building, soon more, but at the moment I have a broken foot, so no building for a while. The pictures dont show the whole track, in the next couple of weeks I'll et the current track up :)

Thanks for comments everyone.

Neon

Likes Dirt
is it possible to get a video of you walking down the whole track?
just to get more of a feel

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ugh sorry guys, I'm injured and cant rake and take photos of the track, because i cant get down it. Pics up when im free. (at the earliest monday week).

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Update Update Update!

Ok guys, I'm meant to be injured, but I felt motivated so I gave the track a rakeover, and took some recordings for you. :) This is the whole track.

Rock Drop - middle track

Rock Drop - middle track

Big Drop/roller to be - left track

Big Drop/roller to be - left track

Video coming when the damn thing finishes uploading.

Commentssss guys.

Attachments

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The video (when it finally uploads - 16%) will give you an idea of legnth, I cant really say.:)

Thanks for commenting.

Last edited: