Blackspire Super Pro Chainrings

Adi

It's my birthday!
Just ordered my new chainring and I was wondering whether any farkiners are running a blackspire chainring. They look the goods.

So if you got one, tell us what you think :).

Mate, they are great.

I have 4 at home (32, 34, 36, 42) and I interchange them with a 16 or 18 rear sprocket.

I used to use Shimano...nah, these babies are way stronger and I believe a bit lighter (I am using the DH and Duel versions too)

Very tough rings IMHO.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Awesome, I just had a look at the blackspire website and saw that the super pro pictured as a 3 chainrings, got a bit worried, i thought i had bought a granny, middle and big ring... I just want one damnit :p.

Pitty there isn't any info on their website.

Anyways, cant wait till I get my 36 tooth :)

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i'm using a 38t black spire DS and it's crazy so far...they're so thick. They look pimp and they're strong as hell...Compared to Shimano chain rings, Shimano are crap!

Shitmano bend easy.

I dont use a bash gaurd anymore as they are so tough.

I am thinking of drilling mine to save more weight....there is a lot of meat on there...

Tankass

Likes Dirt
hey adin,since u are running 3pc cranks,y not get the profile imperial?
they look way cooler.and lighter as well.and yes,they fit mtb 9sp chains too.or maybe the gusset tribal sprocket.if u using thos chainguides with bolt on bash rings,get the sprocket drilled and space out the bash ring using some washers/spacers.hope it helps.