*Bling*416*Bling*

Randy Rhoads

Likes Bikes and Dirt
djdom said:
lmao your pritty funny ''Completely sick'' never herd that lol howws your arm
Yer, my arms pretty much better. I can finally do all the jumps there now:D
you guys should come back to geelong on the weekend.

allstar

Likes Dirt
those forks can be lowered cant they? if they can DO IT!!
then post more pics, looks very very nice...... and CLEAN!!

dj larzzy

Likes Dirt
chopper:eek: lower them forks:p other than that its beautiful...very swish:cool:
Yes i do agree with you but before i can have them lowerd i need to put new oil in and maybe some new springs somthing softer when lowerd now dont feel to smooth/plush but when big feel aswome

cheers

allstar

Likes Dirt
Yes i do agree with you but before i can have them lowerd i need to put new oil in and maybe some new springs somthing softer when lowerd now dont feel to smooth/plush but when big feel aswome

cheers
yea thats what mine were like, but its good like that because your able to rip down a mountain on the plush 150mm travel, then when you get to the skate park you lower them and VOILA! perfect street set up... niiiiice and stiff!
awsome fork!

dj larzzy

Likes Dirt
yea thats what mine were like, but its good like that because your able to rip down a mountain on the plush 150mm travel, then when you get to the skate park you lower them and VOILA! perfect street set up... niiiiice and stiff!
awsome fork!
yes but lowerd my forks top out:( so im thinking changing the oil and see how it goes